Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    SDCC Official Promo Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC Official Promo Thread
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Can we start one in the promo section please?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breygent

SDCC American horror story x 6 ( 2 per pack )
SDCC Woman of dynamite x 6 ( 1 per pack )Numbered to 500
Promo 1 Vampirella
Promo 2 Red Sonja
Promo 3 Dejah Thoris
Promo 4 Alice
Promo 5 Pantha
Promo 6 Damsels
SDCC Chaos x 4 (1 per pack )
Promo 1 Bad Kitty
Promo 2 Evil Ernie
Promo 3 Smiley
Promo 4 lucifer
SDCC Grimm season 2 x 3 (2 per pack )
Numbers SDCC1 ,SDCC2 AND SDCC3

SDCC Grimm season 2 5 by 7 promos x 4 numbered to 50 ( 1 per pack ? )
Tim Shay numbers GTSA ,GTSB
Ken Meyer numbered GKMA
Gavin Hunt numbered GGHA
SDCC Woman of Dynamite 5 by 7 promos x 6 numbered to 70 (2 per pack ? )
Vampirella numbered WODL1
Jungle Girl numbered WODL2
Athena numbered WODL3
Alice numbered WODL4
SDCC American horror story asylum 5 by 7 promos x 4 ( 1 per pack ?)number to 50
David Debois numbered AHSDD
Wu Wei numbers AHSW1 ,AHSW2 AND AHSW3

Topps

9 card puzzle of Mars Attack

Mars attack 2014 9 card puzzle Found at the following booths

Topps booth 4120

Abrams booth 1216

IDW booth 2634

Planet replicas @ 200AD booth 2806

Heroes in action booth 3450

Steve Jackson games booth 4423

Funko booth 4829

Flophouse booth 5050

Tweeterhead booth 5549

Garbage pail kids CC1 ? AT Topps booth

Perna studios

Halloween P4 given away by Jacob Stem (from Faerie Photography)

Faerie metal

Faerie Metal will have 11 metal cards numbered P1-P11 and feature the following artists

P1 Kill! & Virve Peikko (Completer Card)
P2 Beth Sotelo's Grump CC-19
P3 Eddie Nunez Booth CC-10
P4 Jonathan Bolerjack
P5 Lazy Bones Studios N-15
P6 Sajad Shah (Given out by Jacob)
P7 Ashleigh Popplewell Booth BB-14
P8 Livio Ramondelli Booth CC-16
P9 Mike Vasquez Booth BB-13
P10 Mel Smith aka Chimp 9 Booth N-15
M6 Shiei Baseball Fairy (Given out by Julie)

completer card with Jake or Julia if you shows them they have collected all the others.

Scifi cards

50 metal variants for the brand new scifi cards promo (find Jake or Julia and you may get one while stocks last ,1 per person )

MNS Cards booth 5616

•Promo 6 – Colin Clive as Dr. Victor Frankenstein (given away Thursday, July 24th)
•Promo 7 – Boris Karloff as Frankenstein’s Monster (given away Friday, July 25th)
•Promo 8 – Death Moth (given away Saturday, July 26th)
•Promo 9 – Lon Chaney, Sr. as the Phantom of the Opera (given away Sunday, July 27th)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NEIL BROWN,

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if RHA are ready to start releasing Buffy promos for their new set out, which is due 2015?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Mars Attacks booth info. I did the hunt a couple of years ago and I think half the booths had the cards just sitting on the counter and the other half you had to ask for them and an employee would get them for you. There was quite a distance to cover but I think I got them all in one day.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking at the SDCC website, the exclusives section, Upper Deck will have cards for Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary. Smile

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
We will be doing another batch of metal cards like we did last year! Smile Will have details and images in a few days as a few things are being finalized. Looking like it's going to be either 10 or 11 cards in the chase this year!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse archives - promos for sdcc ?????

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As soon as anything new comes to light I will add it to the list.

Neil

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Grimm 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 50.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well)All the promo cards are sketch art by artists.

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom.

They look great!

You picked one of my favorite sketches form Ken.

Could you give us a confirmation of the break down of the 5x7 packs?

Thanks again

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking Grimm cards. I'll have to try and find them.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Woman of Dynamite 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 70.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well) 6 to collect.Woman of Dynamite 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 70.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well) 6 to collect.Axebone art is card one (also a sketch card 5x7)

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of these promos look great, Tom. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RA- P4 Under The Dome - any others???

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can you point me to where the info on the Rittenhouse P4 promo is please

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story 5x7 promo cards for San Diego comic con which will be put into 5x7 sketch pack and each promo is numbered to 50.These are special raised UV cards and looks awesome is person (doesnt scan well)All the promo cards are sketch art by artists.

David Desbois card is an AP
Wu Wei 3 cards are in the packs

Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Woman of Dynamite (6 promo cards 1 per pack)raised UV ( doesnt scan well)sketch series

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
can't decide which one to have so will have them all. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
We're excited to announce that Faerie Metal will have 11 metal cards for our promotion this year plus a couple other goodies!

The cards that are in our promotion will be numbered P1-P10 & M6 for our new Fairy card (we decided to continue the fairy numbering in the series)

P1 Kill! & Virve Peikko (Completer Card)
P2 Beth Sotelo's Grump CC-19
P3 Eddie Nunez Booth CC-10
P4 Jonathan Bolerjack
P5 Lazy Bones Studios N-15
P6 Sajad Shah (Given out by Jacob)
P7 Ashleigh Popplewell Booth BB-14
P8 Livio Ramondelli Booth CC-16
P9 Mike Vasquez Booth BB-13
P10 Mel Smith aka Chimp 9 Booth N-15
M6 Shiei Baseball Fairy (Given out by Julie)

We have all the art in hand, and it's going to be a very cool set of cards! 8 tables (I will be adding booth numbers once I have them confirmed will have cards. Julie and I will once again each have a card to hand out to people, and there will be a completer card for everyone who shows us that they've collected all the others! Those 3 cards are completely FREE when you find us! The others will be available in different ways at the tables. Most likey a gift with purchase format. If you want my phone number to be able to get ahold of me during the show, send me an email or message me on fb and I will pass the information along.

On top of our cards, as most are aware, we will have a beautiful trading card (non-metal) to hand out to everyone from Perna Studios! There's about 60ish cards that will be available.

We will ALSO have 50 metal variants for a brand new Scifi Cards promo! TheseSame thing, find us and you get 1!

All cards are 1st come 1st served. Perna & Scifi Cards will very much be limited 1 per person.

Anyone who doesn't attend the show, there are plans for any remaining cards afterwards from all parties. A jpg is now posted on our facebook page. Booth numbers will be completed soon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jake,

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That all sounds fantastic and I bet they all look as good as they sound. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post