Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Disney Store Star Wars Rebels Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Store Star Wars Rebels Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of RedFive
posted
The Disney store is going have more SW promos, starting September 27th:
Disney Store SW Rebels Cards
Wish I had a Disney store nearby.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The UK stores have confirmed a set aswell.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
It appears from the photo RedFive linked to, it is talking about the set from the UK, not the USA. I went to the Disney store yesterday, and as usual, the staff there knows nothing about another release of in-store Star Wars cards.
But I hope it happens.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Since my nearest Disney Store is up in Massachusetts, and 45 minutes from me, I opted to call before driving up there. And I lucked out with the young woman I talked to, because she was a plethora of Star Wars trading cards information, but unfortunately, there is nothing new {after the series 2 / Empire sets}. And she said that calling every few weeks wouldn't hurt either.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The UK set will be 12 cards released 3 cards per week for 4 weeks starting on September 27th.

There will also be a newspaper tie in with the Daily Mirror presumably on the same day.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We may be getting them as well in the USA. Disney is hosting a 2 day event for the show in OCT. The same weekend as NYCC.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I just read the show has already been renewed for another year, plus they are going to re-air the debut episode on the main ABC network and it will feature a bonus scene with Darth Vader voiced by James Earl Jones himself. Pretty cool!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post