Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Bettie Page #BP15-FACE & BP6-WWA Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bettie Page #BP15-FACE & BP6-WWA Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
In today's mailbox I found a SASE that I sent to Versicolor Productions last week.
Enclosed were two of the above mentioned BP Promo cards.
They are beautifully done.
The "FACE" is cute & reminds me of Hawaii. With the tropical flowers in her hair and in the background.
The "WWA" looks like an actual 1950 black and white photograph.
A+
Thumb Up

Fred

PS: I would have taken pics of them but I can't find my camera. Confused

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got the same today - Very nice. Many thanks Versicolor Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Got mine also, thanks Billy. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today also, many thanks for the offer! Thumb Up

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I got mine today, also.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I too today joined the merry band of recipients of these two cards, many thanks Billy.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post

AWESOME> Thanks Billy and Versicolor

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got mine today also, I usually don't chase promo cards, but Versicolor has made tracking these down fun, I'm enjoying the chase! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got mine yesterday. Metal

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
How do you get these? are you suppose to send a SASE to them and what address? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks Drool

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
How do you get these? are you suppose to send a SASE to them and what address? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks Drool

Go to Facebook

If you are one of the first 200 people to like us, you will receive a free promo card from our upcoming trading card set “The Bettie Page Private Collection” numbered BP15-FACE. Just send a SASE to:

Versicolor Productions
PO Box 17344
San Antonio, TX 78217

Do not forget to include your facebook name for verification!!

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Versicolor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:

Thanks Drool

Go to Facebook

If you are one of the first 200 people to like us, you will receive a free promo card from our upcoming trading card set “The Bettie Page Private Collection” numbered BP15-FACE. Just send a SASE to:

Versicolor Productions
PO Box 17344
San Antonio, TX 78217

Do not forget to include your facebook name for verification!!

Actually, first 150.

Billy

Posts: 122 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the correction Billy. I guess the quantity available must have been reduced after your origina posting of the offer as I basically cut & pasted it from your Facebook entry....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Got my BP6-WWA & BP15-FACE today Smile
Was number 123 Facebook fan Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Still haven't received mine and I was number 72. Shake Head

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Szym, maybe if you ask them if they received your SASE? If they didn't, maybe you could try sending one again.
That's what I had to do with one of my Rittenhouse Facebook SASE promos

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I haven't sent a SASE because they were offering non US people to just send a Paypal payment instead. And they got the Paypal payment. I am still waiting for an answer from them.

Edit : Just got an answer. They are sending the promos again with my Happy Jack order.
I didn't knew Versicolor and Happy Jack were the same guys.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Szym,

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post