Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    More Wizard World Exclusive Promos On The Way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Wizard World Exclusive Promos On The Way
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We have another story on the web today about more cards from The Cardhacks. They did those three cards (plus the rare Lindsay Lohan card) for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con and now they are doing another set of four cards for Wizard World NYC Experience, which takes place next weekend. Wait until you see the fourth card this time..... Eek Eek

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I hope I can get the additional Machete cards! If anyone's going and can help out, let me know. Smile

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OH DANNY TREJO--SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO BE BAD.

As I said before I am looking to trade for these including the adult one-YES, I AM OF AGE.
Still have some Wizard World PHILLY PROMOS LEFT.

quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
We have another story on the web today about more cards from The Cardhacks. They did those three cards (plus the rare Lindsay Lohan card) for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con and now they are doing another set of four cards for Wizard World NYC Experience, which takes place next weekend. Wait until you see the fourth card this time..... Eek Eek

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Who is attending the NYC show this weekend ??? Anyone ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So did anyone come across these NYC promos ? Haven't seen any surface for sale, anywhere

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
So did anyone come across these NYC promos ? Haven't seen any surface for sale, anywhere

Neither have I, so the show must not have even happened...

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the guest list was not attractive enough to draw many card collectors. That was my reason for not going. Still willing to trade for these if someone picked them up and was willing to part with them. Wizard World does shows all over the USA so I expect there to be many more promos. I would only go to the ones in PA or NYC and then only if I felt it had more to offer. THINGS ARE GETTING VERY EXPENSIVE--ESPECIALLY THE COST OF ADMISSION AND SIGNATURES. Don't forget tolls parking and gas.-IT ALL ADDS UP.

quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:
quote:

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, the cost of just getting there would have been crazy for me. Not to mention all the time it would take.

That's why I'd rather resort to just trading for, or buying the promos I want.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Doc, I feel the same way. It's tough to do, however, when no one seems to have them for sale or trade. Frown

Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Most likely some will show up, figure it has something to do with a lot of folks going on vacation for the 4th this week.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:
quote:

I spoke with Geek Room and they did give out cards, just as planned, with the exception of the Romper Zombie card. The rest are out there. It's very curious why none have turned up on eBay though I imagine they will any minute.

There will be another set of these for Wizard World Chicago and most likely, one more card for a show after Wizard World Chicago.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Hope they hand out cards at WW Austin but not holding my breath...

Our Texas show is not as big as the New York show but I take what I can get down here.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Hope they hand out cards at WW Austin but not holding my breath...

Our Texas show is not as big as the New York show but I take what I can get down here.

From what I've heard, I'm pretty sure WW Austin is much bigger than the WW NY Experience.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hopefully these show up. It would be quite discouraging to chase after the P3s from Wizard Chicago, if I can't reasonably get the P2 promos anywhere.

Also, I would not have spent so much on the Lindsay Lohan P1 variant if I knew I couldn't get the P2s. Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully these show up. It would be quite discouraging to chase after the P3s from Wizard Chicago, if I can't reasonably get the P2 promos anywhere.

Also, I would not have spent so much on the Lindsay Lohan P1 variant if I knew I couldn't get the P2s. Frown

I'm sure they'll start turning up soon. I don't think the Philly ones turned up til a few days after the show. Plus as was already said, with this being a summer holiday week they'll probably pop up a lot next week.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As predicted, 3 of the 4 promos have appeared up for auction

However, I have not seen the Romper Zombie P2. Anyone have an extra ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a Romper Zombie P2...