Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chadpops Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
My friend showed me this new promo, for a set called Calendar Girls, coming in late 2015

Has this company done any prior promos ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think this is their first promo. Prior to the just released Working Girls set the only other set I believe they have produced was Naughty Nurses.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
According to Chad, this the first promo they have done

I wonder if they are hard to find ? Haven't seen too many so far...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a brand new Chadpops promo, according to the company's Facebook page

It's called Cute as a Button and depicts a kitten, a puppy, and a ferret riding a wave

For a new card set coming this winter !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it will be included with the Calendar Girls packs Chad is sending next week.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Supposedly it is, 1 per pack

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 2 versions of the Cute as a Button promo, the variant comes 1 per 6 packs

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am not sure which one is the regular and which one is the variant, but the main difference that I can see is the color of the Chadpops logo on the cards, on the lower fronts and back

Not a huge difference

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a new promo by this company, for Hard Working Hotties

This is the third promo produced, the fourth if you count the variant on the Button one