Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Walking Dead P2
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Scott from Cryptozoic, you indicated below where the Fringe P1 and Smallville P2 will be distributed (NSU and dealers)

What about the new Walking Dead P2 ? Thanks !

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I asked that in two threads yesterday. Hopefully we'll have an answer soon.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CryptozoicTCFan
posted Hide Post
Wasn't some one prowling around here trying to off load their P2 early before this news came out for $99.99 on the bay.

$5.99 an issue.

Posts: 27 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wasn't some one prowling around here trying to off load their P2 early before this news came out for $99.99 on the bay.

That was me CryptozoicTCFan.

You, or anyone one else on Card Talk, can address any issues you have with that with me directly at lostislandjack@aol.com.

Thank you.

Posts: 10 | Location: NC | Registered: April 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I hope no one over spent on this one. Interesting that a NSU exclusive made it out on auction before the release of the mag.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I hope no one over spent on this one. Interesting that a NSU exclusive made it out on auction before the release of the mag.

You assume the magazine's not out. I've got mine already...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5083 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

You assume the magazine's not out. I've got mine already...

Ed

I had my NSU for over a week. Best freebies in awhile, Walking Dead, Fringe, NCIS, Game of Thrones, all wrapped in a cool Mag. Thumb Up

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
No, assumed nothing. The seller stated here on NSU that he got the card at the Philly Show. I could be mistaken on that. He had a few over priced promos that he was hoping were going to be quite rare, none the less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
No, assumed nothing. The seller stated here on NSU that he got the card at the Philly Show. I could be mistaken on that. He had a few over priced promos that he was hoping were going to be quite rare, none the less.

This guy must be crazy. He is at it again. 180883334327. Wow!!!

Posts: 10 | Location: NC | Registered: April 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
No. I must be crazy. I just received the card with an easy trade. And now I'm giving it to a friend. That's what this hobby is truly about. Not lurking around and promoting one's auctions. Good luck with your auction.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Tattoox
Bronze Card Talk Member

Posted May 16, 2012 01:44 AM Hide Post
No. I must be crazy. I just received the card with an easy trade. And now I'm giving it to a friend. That's what this hobby is truly about. Not lurking around and promoting one's auctions. Good luck with your auction.

Posts: 758 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004

That's where we are different. To you this is a hobby. To me this is a business. Even if it is a second business, a business none the less.
You have the right to do what you want with your cards just like I have a right to do what I want with mine. If this offends you, then you need not purchase from me. I have no issue with that. It is a free country.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeG:
quote:
Tattoox
Bronze Card Talk Member

Posted May 16, 2012 01:44 AM Hide Post

Posts: 758 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004

That's where we are different. To you this is a hobby. To me this is a business. Even if it is a second business, a business none the less.
You have the right to do what you want with your cards just like I have a right to do what I want with mine. If this offends you, then you need not purchase from me. I have no issue with that. It is a free country.

That's where you're wrong. I've known this "hobby" from both the collector's stand point and as a business. We've already discussed through emails our views on this.

Sell what you want. Collect what you want. Buy what you want.

I'm just hoping no one that can buy a good magazine that will include cards unknowingly buys the same card for 5 to 10 times more.

You've shared your ebay account with everyone here. And I believe you've mentioned selling at shows. So what is your business name? Because I for one would not like to do business with you at any level. Buying or trading. Although you have excellent ebay rating, I dislike the attitude that you come here with.

And that's obvious with everyone, since the mods had to lock out a thread after your 5 post.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Now let's get back on the subject of Walking Dead P2.

Can't wait for my issue of NSU to arrive.

posted Hide Post
Tattoox- if you give me your ebay id, I will gladly add you to my blocked bidder list. That way you won't be able to accidently purchase something from me.

That goes for anyone else on here that would rather not deal with me.

I am more than fine with that.

Thanks.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Come on guys....this is getting no where and is productive for no one. Will you both please stop. I'm asking you both nicely. And no need to post any more about it here such as why you needed to defend your position or who started it.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post