Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HOBBIT AT DENNY'S
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Still missing cards and cannot get to a Denny's.

I looked, but sorry I don't have one.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mister E. send me your mailing address and I can mail you out a Bilbo Baggins. I don't have the other card your missing Thorin Oakenshield.

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Tried to e-mail, but didnot work. George S. Eaton PO Box 188 Haverhill, Ma. 01831-0288 Thanks.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Greg Geerts, I cannot obtain your page. I still need all the Hobbit cards that I posted earlier. Thanks. George IM me for address.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I finally got a gold card! Bilbo! lol

Now to get the last gold 1 and be complete!

I have some extra regular base cards if anyone is still searching for singles. Drop me a note.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I think this is the last weekend of this promotion and then they will all be dumped on ebay. It is happenening allready with full boxes of 250 packs on there.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I went and saw The Hobbit at the cinema last night and loved it so much, and leaving after the movie finished made me so sad that there isn't a set. I am going to collect the next best thing, the Denny's set! Big Grin

So, from reading all your posts, am I to understand there are 10 base cards, 2 limited gold edged cards and how many coupon cards are there? I've been looking on ebay but it's been a bit confusing.

Can someone write out a checklist of every single different card available for this set so I know what to look for please, with a cherry on top Smile
I would very much appreciate it.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Juelle Lou,

Here's what I have.

COMMONS {ten & unnumbered}:
Gandalf the Grey
Bilbo Baggins
Gollum
Radagast the Brown
Kili
Dwalin
Fili
Balin
Galadriel
Thorin Oakenshield

GOLD BORDERED CARDS {only two of them}
Gandalf the Grey 'limited edition'
Bilbo Baggins 'limited edition' {only card I'm missing}

COUPON CARDS {four of them}:
Free Pancake Puppies
Free Beverage
20% Off
$5.00 Off

Peace,
Freddy
USA

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
I went and saw The Hobbit at the cinema last night and loved it so much, and leaving after the movie finished made me so sad that there isn't a set. I am going to collect the next best thing, the Denny's set! Big Grin

So, from reading all your posts, am I to understand there are 10 base cards, 2 limited gold edged cards and how many coupon cards are there? I've been looking on ebay but it's been a bit confusing.

Can someone write out a checklist of every single different card available for this set so I know what to look for please, with a cherry on top Smile

Juelle Lou,

Here's what I have.

Gandalf the Grey
Bilbo Baggins
Gollum
Radagast the Brown
Kili
Dwalin
Fili
Balin
Galadriel
Thorin Oakenshield

Bilbo Baggins 'limited edition'

Free Pancake Puppies
Free Beverage
20% Off
$5.00 Off

Peace,
Freddy
USA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Freddy,

posted Hide Post
I have a Gold Bilbo Baggins for trade. Anyone interested email me

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last day for the Denny's set is Monday Jan. 14th!

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

Juelle Lou,

Here's what I have.

Gandalf the Grey
Bilbo Baggins
Gollum
Radagast the Brown
Kili
Dwalin
Fili
Balin
Galadriel
Thorin Oakenshield

Bilbo Baggins 'limited edition' {only card I'm missing}

Free Pancake Puppies
Free Beverage
20% Off
$5.00 Off

Peace,
Freddy
USA

Thank you so much for the help Freddy, that's exactly what I was hoping for! Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Juelle Lou, email sent!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Geerts:
Hey Juelle Lou, email sent!

Sending an email now! Wavey

Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
We don't go to Denny's that often, but I talked my wife into going a few weeks ago so that I could get some cards. I got two packs and the cards in one of them were bent. I convinced her to go again tonight since the promotion is ending soon. When I was paying the bill, I asked about the cards. The cashier said "How many do you want? We're trying to get rid of them." I said "As many as I can get. I'm trying to put a set together." She handed me a stack of 13 packs! I got a full set of base and coupon cards. And the very last pack I opened had the gold bordered Bilbo Baggins card. Now all I need is the Gandalf the Grey gold bordered card. Not too bad for only eating there twice. Thumb Up

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Ha ha, well done Erick, that's the way to do it. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
Anyone ever find out who made these cards for them?

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Still needing posted cards. Metal My posts........... " In the year 2525...."

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Still needing posted cards. Metal My posts........... " In the year 2525...."

I've got a couple of the base cards you need and they will be mailed out in the morning.

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I am looking for the gold border Bilbo. I have several commons to trade...
Thanks for the help.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post