Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HOBBIT AT DENNY'S
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by togurorocks:
Not to rain on anyone's parade but there is intact only 12 cards for this set not the 14 that were said.

Actually, your post is GREATLY appreciated! I thought I still had to find two more base cards, but evidently I have them all....so your post is GOOD news!!! Thank you! And welcome to Card Talk!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in a trade, I have a new post about it. Go here: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....687059526#8687059526

thanks!
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I got two packs today. I don't know if I'll be able to go on a Denny's diet to get the rest.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I got two packs today. I don't know if I'll be able to go on a Denny's diet to get the rest.

Same thing here -- the food was so greasy, I took a shower when I got home so I think 4 cards is it for me.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
anyone interested I just completed 2 sets.

Posts: 14 | Location: southern california | Registered: November 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have acquired 40 brand new unopened Dennys The Hobbit Trading Card packs.

Anyone interested should email me.

Posts: 14 | Location: southern california | Registered: November 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in the set and bonus cards I could not find your e mail on your profile but I have lots to trade. I just spent almost an hour driving to my local Denny's only to be told that they never got the cards and don't know if they will be getting them. The storm really ruined a lot of things here in NJ. The place was just able to open a couple days ago.

quote:
I have acquired 40 brand new unopened Dennys The Hobbit Trading Card packs.

Anyone interested should email me.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Went to stop at a Dennys I knew about on my travels but it was closed!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am interest in the packs or a set. Please email me.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my email is

shstido@yahoo.com

I have a couple base set completed but just waiting on the 2 rare cards.

and 40-50 sealed packs.

email me if interested.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
my email is

shstido@yahoo.com

I have a couple base set completed but just waiting on the 2 rare cards.

and 40-50 sealed packs.

email me if interested.

I emailed you a couple days ago. I have not gotten a reply.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if you can only get one pack per meal? Do they let you buy additional packs? I see the rare cards are 1:16 packs. If you can't buy additional packs what is the cheapest meal?

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
I would love a complete set with both rare cards (all 12 cards) Anyone have any please email me at campbelljh3@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You get one pack of 2 cards with each Hobbit entree. So each time my daughter & I go, we get 2 meals so that's 2 packs of cards.

But you might want to call your Denny's first to make sure they still have cards. When we ate there today, they only had a few packs left.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
After 7 packs I managed to get a full set of the normal cards, although I didn't get either of the limited cards. It's a really nice set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason00,

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey I tried answering all your emails. I believe I got to everyone.

currently I have about 5-6 base set of cards completed. I don't have any gold cards at the moment those have been sent out.

I do however still have 40 or so unopened packs for those of you interested.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
How were you able to get 70+ packs?

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

Silly boy, he obviously bought 70 meals at Dennys Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anne N.
posted Hide Post
Husband and I have tried a few things off the Hobbit menu and the food is actually pretty good! We've lucked out on the cards so far, getting 9 of the 12 with only a couple doubles.

We do still need Gollum and the 2 limited edition cards though.

Posts: 23 | Location: PA~USA | Registered: July 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

They work for a Dennys store (page 1 of this thread)

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post