HOBBIT AT DENNY'S

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/661605453/m/5897005526

November 07, 2012, 07:40 AM
geoffbovey
HOBBIT AT DENNY'S
quote:
Originally posted by togurorocks:
Not to rain on anyone's parade but there is intact only 12 cards for this set not the 14 that were said.

Actually, your post is GREATLY appreciated! I thought I still had to find two more base cards, but evidently I have them all....so your post is GOOD news!!! Thank you! And welcome to Card Talk!
November 07, 2012, 07:41 AM
geoffbovey
If anyone is interested in a trade, I have a new post about it. Go here: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....687059526#8687059526

thanks!
Geoff
November 07, 2012, 05:33 PM
stevetrek
I got two packs today. I don't know if I'll be able to go on a Denny's diet to get the rest.
November 07, 2012, 11:03 PM
Jason00
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
I got two packs today. I don't know if I'll be able to go on a Denny's diet to get the rest.

Same thing here -- the food was so greasy, I took a shower when I got home so I think 4 cards is it for me.

November 08, 2012, 07:27 AM
togurorocks
anyone interested I just completed 2 sets.
November 11, 2012, 06:43 AM
togurorocks
I have acquired 40 brand new unopened Dennys The Hobbit Trading Card packs.

Anyone interested should email me.
November 11, 2012, 01:57 PM
FRANK AMICO
I would be interested in the set and bonus cards I could not find your e mail on your profile but I have lots to trade. I just spent almost an hour driving to my local Denny's only to be told that they never got the cards and don't know if they will be getting them. The storm really ruined a lot of things here in NJ. The place was just able to open a couple days ago.

quote:
I have acquired 40 brand new unopened Dennys The Hobbit Trading Card packs.

Anyone interested should email me.

November 11, 2012, 04:47 PM
EriktheArchitect
Went to stop at a Dennys I knew about on my travels but it was closed!

November 11, 2012, 06:25 PM
stevetrek
I am interest in the packs or a set. Please email me.
November 12, 2012, 05:29 AM
togurorocks
my email is

shstido@yahoo.com

I have a couple base set completed but just waiting on the 2 rare cards.

and 40-50 sealed packs.

email me if interested.
November 13, 2012, 02:07 PM
John Oder
quote:
my email is

shstido@yahoo.com

I have a couple base set completed but just waiting on the 2 rare cards.

and 40-50 sealed packs.

email me if interested.

I emailed you a couple days ago. I have not gotten a reply.
November 13, 2012, 07:26 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Anyone know if you can only get one pack per meal? Do they let you buy additional packs? I see the rare cards are 1:16 packs. If you can't buy additional packs what is the cheapest meal?

November 13, 2012, 07:27 PM
Flag City Collectibles
I would love a complete set with both rare cards (all 12 cards) Anyone have any please email me at campbelljh3@yahoo.com

Thanks!

November 13, 2012, 08:48 PM
RevJay
You get one pack of 2 cards with each Hobbit entree. So each time my daughter & I go, we get 2 meals so that's 2 packs of cards.

But you might want to call your Denny's first to make sure they still have cards. When we ate there today, they only had a few packs left.
November 13, 2012, 09:48 PM
Jason00
After 7 packs I managed to get a full set of the normal cards, although I didn't get either of the limited cards. It's a really nice set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason00,

November 14, 2012, 03:16 AM
togurorocks
hey I tried answering all your emails. I believe I got to everyone.

currently I have about 5-6 base set of cards completed. I don't have any gold cards at the moment those have been sent out.

I do however still have 40 or so unopened packs for those of you interested.
November 14, 2012, 08:55 PM
chesspieceface
How were you able to get 70+ packs?

November 14, 2012, 11:51 PM
BILLZEE
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

Silly boy, he obviously bought 70 meals at Dennys Wink
November 15, 2012, 03:37 AM
Anne N.
Husband and I have tried a few things off the Hobbit menu and the food is actually pretty good! We've lucked out on the cards so far, getting 9 of the 12 with only a couple doubles.

We do still need Gollum and the 2 limited edition cards though.
November 15, 2012, 04:39 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

They work for a Dennys store (page 1 of this thread)