Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Treasure Chests and Booty promo
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Treasure Chests and Booty promo
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Anyone in the US can also get one of these promos at Axebone's website with a SASE. Here's the link. http://www.axebone.com/Products.html

I also don't have a problem shipping these overseas. I will have the only ones signed by Tony though.

Axebone has a new Promo on the site. One Word

WOW!

http://www.axebone.com/InternetExclFront.jpg

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
quote:
Anyone in the US can also get one of these promos at Axebone's website with a SASE. Here's the link. http://www.axebone.com/Products.html

I also don't have a problem shipping these overseas. I will have the only ones signed by Tony though.

WOW!

She's going to poke some eyes out. Eek Eek

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I'll take one Elaine.
I'll fire off another paypal buck!
Erik

Thank you Erik. I will have it mailed out tomorrow. Smile

I still have some of these. I can mail them anywhere. All I ask is for postage. I can also have them signed by Tony as well.

Thanks. Hopefully signed as I forgot to ask!

It will be signed. Thumb Up

Got it today (the 30th). Signed too! Thanks Elaine

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Email sent - I hope you still have some.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Email sent - I hope you still have some.

It looks like Axebone (Bad Axe Studios) has ran out of these. I still have a few left for trade. Steve, I mailed yours today. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Artist
posted Hide Post
anyone have an extra Internet Exclusive Preview promo card?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Elaine, am I too late, how can i get 1 of the promos, dont mind if its signed...?

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
Elaine, am I too late, how can i get 1 of the promos, dont mind if its signed...?

e-mail sent. Smile

Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Hi if you still have an autographed one i love to add it to my pc

i send email

Thanks

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wvfan:
Hi if you still have an autographed one i love to add it to my pc

i send email

Thanks

e-mail sent. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

Do you still have some of these promos left?

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Elaine I would love one of the Promos unsigned.

I have fired you an email and will Paypal the postage to you once you let me know.

Thanks.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:

WOW!

What a healthy young lady Eek

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
My first mate and only 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Will:
Elaine,

Do you still have some of these promos left?

Yes, I do. I'll send you an e-mail. Smile

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine, I have emailed you my address.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
ClapGday Elaine, my signed promo card arrived yesterday, you are a champ. Many thanks, best wishes
cheers adrian

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Elaine,
I'm new to the NSU Forums but I do have me sea legs bein a Rhode Islander myself, Would ye have a card available ? Wink

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
Elaine,
I'm new to the NSU Forums but I do have me sea legs bein a Rhode Islander myself, Would ye have a card available ? Wink

Don't get me started. I really enjoy Pirate Talk. LOL. All e-mails replied too. Smile

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy Elaine,

I received the card in the mail this morning.

Thanks.