Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Castle promos (Cryptozoic)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Castle promos (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
P2 is in NSU and it appears that P3 was at San Diego, although I am not sure how widely it was distributed.

A friend of mine said that he also picked up P1 at SDCC, having attended "a panel discussion", and that was the only way to get it. I have not yet seen one, myself...

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The P1 was handed out on the floor Sunday at the Marvel booth.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
That makes perfect sense. Shake Head

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Suddenly, a bunch of P1 promos have appeared "you know where."

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Not sure what the number is but Beckett is/was handing out a Castle promo at the National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore this weekend. Don't know the details other than a picture I saw on Twitter.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I think it is great/funny that Beckett would have Castle promos to hand out...

Just sayin...

Wink

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Not sure what the number is but Beckett is/was handing out a Castle promo at the National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore this weekend. Don't know the details other than a picture I saw on Twitter.

I stopped by their booth several times on Thursday and didn't see any Castle promos Frown Wonder if you had to ask for it or if they didn't start handing them out until Friday or Saturday.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Harris and I did not see these either, we would have been all over these, almost as much as the Bench Warmer promos, LOL! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Batman, just admit you were distracted by the pretty ladies :P

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Harris and I did not see these either, we would have been all over these, almost as much as the Bench Warmer promos, LOL! Big Grin

You didn't get the P3 - WHAT were you doing Big Grin Wink

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post