Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Castle Season 3/4 Promos ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Castle Season 3/4 Promos ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
P2 has been out for awhile. Where is P1 ?

I have seen some on ebay from the UK

Posts: 3993 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like P1 was a DVD exclusive ???

Posts: 3993 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
First time I have heard of a P1. Looks like it came out back in September in the Season 5 DVD/Blue Ray. Probably cheaper to buy the DVD for $ 19.95 to get it, then to spend $40 for it separately !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
First time I have heard of a P1. Looks like it came out back in September in the Season 5 DVD/Blue Ray. Probably cheaper to buy the DVD for $ 19.95 to get it, then to spend $40 for it separately !

Simple Maths tells me you are right Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just bought the DVD for $ 20, and it does, indeed contain a new Season 3/4 promo P1 by Cryptozoic, along with 2 gaming cards for a Castle set. Not sure if they are promos