Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New York Comic Con Exclusives ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New York Comic Con Exclusives ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
There will be exclusive Topps Star Wars sets there for purchase, but does anyone know if there will be new promos ?

In the past, they have had ones for Garbage Pail Kids, and some others

Show is this weekend

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there will be an exclusive promo for Flophouse Friends by MHopOnHop there

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
There's a new Walking Dead P1 promo at the Cryptozoic booth.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Topps will be handing out samples of their SW Galactic Connections Trading Discs. Topps did not say they are exclusives.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What does this new Walking Dead look like ?

I have seen a P6 on Star Wars

Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I have seen a P6 on Star Wars

I have not seen this. What does it look like?

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
It looks like the others with the Blue Border, but unfortunately the P6 features KANAN JARRUS from "Star Wars Rebels" (as opposed to photograph of an original trilogy actor like the other 5)
It is appropriate, though, as it was given out after a "Rebels" panel. It has the same reverse design as the others in the set, so it's a multi-series promo, like the others.

The first few sold for around $10 right after the convention, but went up to $15, then $20. Only one person seems to have any now, and they want $35 for one (they did sell one of four they have for that). I collected the other 5, but I just can't pay $35 for a card of a cgi character. Wish I'd have seen them when they were $10!

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen too many P6 promos. Just one, and it was part of an auction with other NYCC cards

I wonder if the Walking Dead P1 that some people saw is the same as the Philly show P1

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen "you know where" alot of new cards that were at the NYCC, promoting upcoming films and TV shows:

X-Men Apocalypse
Flash TV show
Deadpool
Batman/Superman film-- 3 card set
Capt America Civil War
X-Files 2 card set and a 3 card set