Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    The Saint dealer promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Saint dealer promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
As with most other Unstoppable releases, the set coming on December 16, will supposedly have exclusive dealer promos, released simultaneously with the cards.

My friend asked around, and at least 10 dealers will have their own, unique promos. Perhaps even a few more. It appears that at least 5 of the dealers will have 2 promos each, as with Terminator and prior sets.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Promos EM1 and EM2 by Acme.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These guys have exclusive promos for the Saint. Some have 2-3 different ones each. If I know that they have more than 1, I have noted them:

Acme 3000 (2)
Cyber Cellar
Top Cards
Derek (2)
Gazza Games
JDW Cards (3)
MB Trading (2)
Mitchy (2)
Premiere (3)
Roman Krause (2)
Sci-Fi Cards
Tellymania
Tom Blanda
Umbrella

Who is Tom Blanda ? Anyone know ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: David R,

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dave

I've now seen the 1 by Cyber Cellar (CC1) and the 3 by JDW, which appear to be JW1 to JW3

Keep 'em coming !

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 1 by Umbrella, 1 by Tellymania, and 2 by Derek have been spotted.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
MB Trading in Germany has 2 different promos, each numbered to 5 !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen GP1 by Gazza.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like Umbrella has 2, UT1 and UT2

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
MB Trading in Germany has 2 different promos, each numbered to 5 !

Hand numbered to only 5

Just a few avaible Wink

image uploader

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ledmax,

Posts: 38 | Location: Germany | Registered: February 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One not on Dave's list above

AMS-78 does in fact have his own dealer promo, limited to 5.

Numbered AS1

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Premiere has 3, not 2.

PC1 and PC2 go together to form one picture, the same image as PC3.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Sci-Fi Cards promo has been released.

I still have not seen the ones by Mitchy, Roman, Top Cards, or Tom Blanda. Still can't find out who Tom Blanda is.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Top Cards ones are DR1 to DR3

DR1 and DR2 go together and form a picture, the same photo as DR3.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
MP1 by Mitchy

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good Evening

David R asked me to post the following dealer promos from Derek (2) and Sci-Fi Cards

[IMG:left] [/IMG] [IMG:right] [/IMG]

Derek's 2 cards

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Sci-Fi cards

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dealer promos RK1 and RK2 by Roman have finally shown up

Still no word on Tom Blanda, who is he, how to reach him, etc. Wonder if he is a private collector or a dealer ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also, on the MB Cards promos, there are actually 4, not 2.

The regular color MB1 also comes in a black and white version, as does the MB2-- distinguishable by the bar with the words Dealer Promo across the front in grey, instead of blue.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I take it that these are the regular MB1 and MB2 cards. Note I have removed the handwritten number of /5 so that I cannot be accused of showing someone's card without permission as they are limited to only 5.

Here is MB1

Here is MB2

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John,

Yes, those are the 2 regular MB ones. The variants have the top one's photo in black and white, and the bottom one doesn't have the blue stripe / bar across the front, but a grey one.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mitchy also has an MP2, in addition to MP1