Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Beauties of Vengeance Promo P2 (Collectormania Milton Keynes 1-3 June 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beauties of Vengeance Promo P2 (Collectormania Milton Keynes 1-3 June 2012)
 Login/Join

posted
Hello. Umbrella Trading Cards will have another new promo card - P2, which we will be handing out for the first time at Collectormania Milton Keynes this weekend. This continues our Beauties of Vengeance promo card theme with "Isobel". Again only limited to 250 cards. Hope to see some of you there. Please find below a scan of the front and back of the card.

Paul

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Umbrella Trading Cards,

Posts: 24 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
The small companies are making it so hard for promo collectors. If any one gets a extra of this card I would like to trade for one. Thanks

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did anyone pick up this promo from the show ? Anyone with a P2 they'd be willing to part with ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone find one of these ? I haven't seen any come up for auction. I have a few of the P1s, but no leads on the P2

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post