Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Scifi Cards Promo Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Scifi Cards Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
P74

Available both days at the Philly Show, October 15 and 16. SciFi Cards will be in the back of the room, 2 tables with a great selection of cards and boxes.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
P75

Available at the door both days of the Chicago Non-Sport Card Show, October 21st and 22nd. Art by George Webber and Cherry used with permission.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
New general release "Show Promo" available from SciFi Cards starting in Philly. Will have them in Chicago as well as all appearances while supplies last...

It's P71 with art by Fan Favorite artist George Webber!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Has ANYONE heard from Ed Webb lately?????!!!!!!

I really need to get in touch with him, if possible.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes I have, it was towards the end of last month. He does not always respond immediately but he does respond. I presume you have tried using the red text "Contact us" on his website via the link above?

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It appears Ed's last Facebook update and tweet were on November 20 and his last Card Talk post was three days later. He's usually more active here at least. I hope he's okay.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember he was ill at the last show he did, maybe he has gone off grid for awhile to get him self better.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I have tried phone calls, e-mails and a physical letter, numerous times with no response.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Crazy coincidence. Mere seconds after posting the above, I read an e-mail from Ed.
He's having cell phone problems, etc.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good to hear he's okay.

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Crazy coincidence. Mere seconds after posting the above, I read an e-mail from Ed.
He's having cell phone problems, etc.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was promo P73 released yet ?

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Was promo P73 released yet ?

P73 and A3 are pictured on the website ( https://www.scifi.cards/our-promo-cards.html#/ ) but have not been distributed yet.

They were part of a large order I had printed at one time, as I lost the services of my long time promo card printer. Wanted to make sure I had some in case I needed them while finding a replacement.

And yes, I'm OK. Crazy stuff happening at home, and it took me weeks to get feeling 100% after getting Covid at Philly.

Ed

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

And yes, I'm OK. Crazy stuff happening at home, and it took me weeks to get feeling 100% after getting Covid at Philly.

Ed

Good to hear. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in some new promos?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think I can speak for just everybody here when I say, "Yes, please." Are you about to preview some cards you'll be giving out at your next show?

quote:

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm so far behind i'm intrested in the old promos. Big Grin...i think i have made it past number 60 by now.

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
I think I can speak for just everybody here when I say, "Yes, please." Are you about to preview some car

Yep, Spring show promos have been printed:

P76 Philly Show
P78 Chicago Show

And a odd one, a Thank You insert for eBay sports cards sales, P77.

Will also be unveiling the promo for the Chicago Show series.

Ed

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
P78 for Chicago!

1 per person per day at the door.

Ed

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice ED, congrats on keeping these going. Clap

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
My Thank You card for buying sports cards on eBay.

I'll try to remember to bring some to Chicago and Philly for those that won't end up with one through the normal way...