Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    More American Horror Story promos
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More American Horror Story promos
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice...when are these going to be available??

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Totally hooked on these!

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

This is the only one I have managed to get hold off out of the four above.

Not managed to see (AR/PROMOUK) (AP/DEALERPROMO) (AR/DEALERPROMO)

Anyone know if these ones exist?

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
More promo cards... will the hunt ever end?
Hope to seen them appear over on everyones most loved/hated auction site.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
They all exist. I have seen them. They are out there but it may take time for them to surface because there are not a lot of them.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
They all exist. I have seen them. They are out there but it may take time for them to surface because there are not a lot of them.

I shall keep looking then Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen the AR Dealer and AP Dealer promos listed above. However, on AR Dealer, I have seen it in 2 versions, loose and in a toploader with the sticker saying 99 made. I have not seen the AP Dealer in the toploader.

I have not seen the UK promos anywhere, yet

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I, too, have never come across either UK promo. How come no UK dealers or collectors seem to have them ?

I just picked up the AR DEALER promo in the toploader with the sticker but have never seen the AP DEALER one

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I, too, have never come across either UK promo. How come no UK dealers or collectors seem to have them ?

One of the mysteries of Non-Sport Card Collecting, I think I have purchased the vast majority of UK promo's from the USA Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post