Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Vampirella 2 Promo Checklist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampirella 2 Promo Checklist
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I believe that Breygent was just thinking they would call it a chase set. While there were 3 (my mistake) 3D Vampirella cards produced, 2 monster and one Project Super Power, I don't believe they are or should be considered promos.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I believe that Breygent was just thinking they would call it a chase set. While there were 3 (my mistake) 3D Vampirella cards produced, 2 monster and one Project Super Power, I don't believe they are or should be considered promos.

My mistake. They're not promoting the next series. Eyes are getting bad, and the print is tough anyhow. One per package, right?

I see you edited you checklist. So no 2011 SDCC promo for series 2, right?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, I have seen the C2E2 puzzle on ebay. They came out in early April. Haven't seen too many, but they are out there

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Sorry Having trouble with Photobucket

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So many promo's.. I think I finally got them all, and then SDCC 2012 comes along..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Final count which I think is correct

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post