Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    MONSTERS UNIVERSITY PROMOS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MONSTERS UNIVERSITY PROMOS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
In addition to another projectionist set there are also 2 different promo packs. Not sure how these were distributed but they were not given out here in NJ. If anyone has these I would love to know where they came from and if someone is willing to trade for them. HAVE A VERY LARGE LIST OF RARE STUFF FOR TRADE.

TOYS R US is also offereing a 3 card promo set of cards when you spend $25 or more on Monsters University toys. I went to look at them today. The flyer in their ad says cards but these are really 5 x 7 stickers.
Disney stores are also having special events where they are giving out Monsters U. Fraternity bumper stickers. The first event they gave out an ID card and a sticker sheet showing various monsters.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There's someone on ebay asking $ 5,000 for the projectionist sets !!!!!

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
There are two different promo packs? I've only seen one. Each pack has five different baseball-style cards and I believe there are 15 or 16 total cards in the set. Does anyone have more information about these?

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone was selling 4 different packs on e-bay. I contacted one seller and they said they got them at the premiere of the film. There was another seller with two packs and they called it a set and someone also had just one pack and was calling it a set. It all boils down to BUYER BEWARE-KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

quote:
Originally posted by The Mouseketeer:
There are two different promo packs? I've only seen one. Each pack has five different baseball-style cards and I believe there are 15 or 16 total cards in the set. Does anyone have more information about these?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen 29 different cards at this point. I have 25 of them, and am still waiting for the others to show up in an auction. No one seems to know much about these cards, but based on the numbers on the back of the cards there could be as many as 67 cards, but I am beginning to wonder if they are making the "set" look larger that it actually is. The cards also only seem to be for the Monsters Inc "workers" and the other missing numbers could be where the cards for the other scare companies would have been. If you want me to post the cards that I have seen, just let me know.

Posts: 1 | Location: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: July 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see pictures of these cards.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I too have 29 different cards so far. I have opened alot of packs. 6 different cards on the back. Lots of doubles. The rest of the packs I didn't open. I have alot of sealed packs.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
What would it take to get 1 ??????

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I have 30 singles available and I also have sealed packs too.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post