Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    SketchLife Promo Packs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SketchLife Promo Packs
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
so could I Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Redd:
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Redd:
Yeah, Elfie did a great job on those cards.

On another note, it's been brought to my attention that I may have broken some of the rules on here regarding advertising of products. My apologies if this is the case and if it offended anyone. I'm still pretty new around here and am not yet familiar with all the do's & don'ts of the forum.

To avoid breaching the advertising rules I won't post anymore of these preview images for the promo packs on here, but as I did say that I would keep everyone informed of the release may I advise anyone who is interested to keep an eye on the ReddLife section of the Scoundrel forum for the lastest updates - Here

Thanks and sorry about that.
Jack.

Great! No I have to check another site on a daily basis. And a site I'd rather not go too. Maybe I'll make your site my home page or something.

Just for you Tattoox - There's a big update you may be interested in over on Scoundrel (or check my site) - http://scoundrelpublishing.com....php?p=460194#460194

Thanks so much Jack.

I'm a total space sometimes. I thought this was going to be Magazine 3. Just caught on that this is a promo pack.

I might pass on these, because I'm only remotely interested in one or two of the promos. The sketches are awesome, but I'm sure the odds are pretty tough to find one.

But thanks again Jack.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did you notice that the Harlith's Horrors SL2 promo comes 1 per pack, but the SL3 promo only comes 1 in every 5 packs ? Frown

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Got my packs today, found one Harlith's Horrors SL3 Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Did you notice that the Harlith's Horrors SL2 promo comes 1 per pack, but the SL3 promo only comes 1 in every 5 packs ? Frown
Yepm that's why I ordered 5 packs Big Grin Mine arrived this morning and I have found an SL3 promo amongst them. Jack's collation has always been spot on. I also found a FemForce sketch card which was a nice bonus Thumb Up

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my five packs today.No sketches but I did get the SL3 promo and the Bettie Page UK promo.

I already have the Bettie Page from Wolfie at Memorabilia so if anyone wants to trade for a USA convention promo let me know(SDCC coming up hint hint Big Grin ).

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Broke down and bought some. Got a sketch. Now I want more.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what the cost is for 2 packs in American $$ ???

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Anyone know what the cost is for 2 packs in American $$ ???

Not off the top of my head, but you can go here to figure it out.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 packs and it cost me $12.22, and one pack had the SL3 promo.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I got mine! Nice cards! Got the SL3 card and a UK Betty Page promo too! Thanks Jack!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 5 packs arrived today and I received all 7 different promo cards so I am quite happy.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
If anyone has a extra SL3, I would like to trade for one. Thanks

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

I have one. What do you have for trade?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:

I have one. What do you have for trade?

I sent you a email. Thanks

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got my 5 packs today and found this great sketch!
Smile Smile Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
REDDLife - Harlith's Horrors

Anyone know how many promo's are out for this set?

So far I have four - SL1, SL2, SL3, HHP1

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch. Give it to me. Just kidding. No I'm not. Ha ha, just kidding again. No I'm not. Alright, let's end the argument by giving me the sketch!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
REDDLife - Harlith's Horrors

Anyone know how many promo's are out for this set?

So far I have four - SL1, SL2, SL3, HHP1

Those are the only four that I've been able to find so far...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Got my 5 packs today and found this great sketch!
Smile Smile Smile

You are a jammy sod!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post