Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars with Cards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars with Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted
MARVEL Chewy Granola Bars for 2015 have cards on the backs of the boxes. Two Flavors available - Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chips - in Blue or Red boxes.

Box says collect all 4 but so far these cards have been found
Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man (I don't mind a little rain), Thor.

See my album for my collection so far!
http://tradingcardspace.com/va...bnails.php?album=666

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
This might be one of the most perplexing promotions I've ever seen. To add to the list provided is this mystery:

I went to Target and picked up the three designs they had (Hulk, Spider-Man, and Hawkeye). Then, I went to Walmart and found two more, Thor and ANOTHER Spider-Man. Yes, two different designs for Spider-Man. Same flavor, same wrappers, but the box had a DIFFERENT Spider-Man card on it. (Sorry, scan not available).

So, collectors beware.....not only are there clearly more than the advertised 4 in this set, there may be more than one variation of each card. I can confirm this is for sure with Spider-Man.

Thankfully, the Scout troop I work with at church has their week-long summer camp next week, so I will find good use for the excess granola bars.

Happy hunting,
Geoff

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Maybe there are 4 of each character ?

Posts: 3995 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There are 8 cards total.. 4 on the chocolate chip boxes and 4 on the peanut butter/chocolate chip boxes. Unless you count box color variations (red and blue), then I think there might be more.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
At the Walmart near me in North TX, they only had blue boxes with Iron Man and Spider-man.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
At the Walmart near me in North TX, they only had blue boxes with Iron Man and Spider-man.

It seems like each case contained one card, I haven't seen any store that had more than 2 different cards. This has been a hot discussion topic on Facebook for a while. The 8 cards are: Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, Spider-Man (2 different) and Thor.
I haven't found a Spider-Man card yet... I think these will be great for trading (hint hint Smile).

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
So ya want I should go pickup a Spider-man box?? (intended to be read w/Yiddish accent)

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
So ya want I should go pickup a Spider-man box?? (intended to be read w/Yiddish accent)

Yes, please Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have plenty of Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulk, and Spider-Man (non-rain version) need Hawkeye, Cap and Spider-Man (rain version) anyone up for swapping? All red box versions

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I'm up for trading; I still need Cap, Hulk, and Thor myself. I have plenty of Hawkeye, Spider-Man (both versions), Iron Man, and Back Widow available locally. Send me an email if interested. Thanks!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The distribution on these has been horrible.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have plenty of Black Widow, Iron Man, Hulk, and Spider-Man (non-rain version) need Hawkeye, Cap and Spider-Man (rain version) anyone up for swapping? All red box versions

I have an extra Hawkeye if you still need it.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have an extra Hawkeye I can swap for a Spiderman. Box has a crease to the rightside of the card. Card is not damaged.

Also have Black Widow and Iron Man available.

Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
I'm looking for Captain America and Thor. I have Hawkeye, Hulk, Black Widow, Iron Man, and Spiderman (non-raining version) available for trade. Please help me complete my set. tiggerhouse13@gmail.com

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
2016 new box design, new wrapper design, new card design,

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Just making sure, the "Collect All 4" for 2015 are:
Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man (x2), and Thor.

Which characters are new for 2016?

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black Widow, Hulk, Cap, and Iron Man

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post