Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    NEW! Beauty & the Myth Promocards inside NSU Jun/Jul
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW! Beauty & the Myth Promocards inside NSU Jun/Jul
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 37 | Location: Mexico | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I got P00!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Me too!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
I got the same but it was damaged. Shake Head

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like that was the most common promo as I got it as well. Anyone pull a different one?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I got P04 (which is the far left of the 5) as you look at them Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I got P03 which is the middle one of the 5 (the girl and horse).

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
All five of the promo cards were inserted at the same rate.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I received P02

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I pulled P3 and P4

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I now have P00(2), P01, and P02

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I picked up P02. Still need P00 and P01.

Stevetrek, are you willing to trade ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
David,I would be glad to trade

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
David, send me an email and I will respond later today.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Steve, will email you shortly

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I still haven't received my NSU.
Looking forward to completing this set though, so if anyone wants to trade there's for something else, please let me know.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ORDERing INFO | or just BUY HERE!

Beauty & the Myth trading card set
Limited release. 1,000 boxes.
60+ cards and 1 sketch card in each Box
Box price: $38 usd + shipping
==============================
SHIPPING
We can work with good old postal REGISTERED service or if you want something faster and more sofisticated we can send it via FedEx. Shipping will be calculated based on your country and number of boxes ordered, please inquire for exact shipping costs.

Be advised that postal service take 8-15 days and in some extremely rare ocassions up to 35 days to get to your country. FedEx takes 2-5 days but is significantly more expensive if you're ordering a few boxes.
I'M READY TO ORDER
Send us an email to: contact@braiiinz.com or a message through our FB page
Subject: Beauty & the Myth
Inside please specify number of boxes you wish to order as well as your paypal address and prefered shipping method (postal service or FedEx) along with your city and country.

You will receive an invoice through paypal with total amount including shipping.
After payment is received you'll get an email with your order confirmation.
CONTACT US
mail: contact@braiiinz.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/braiiinz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Humberto,

Posts: 37 | Location: Mexico | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post