Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Rittenhouse Archives SDCC promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse Archives SDCC promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Who will be giving these out at the show?
Thanks.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
We should have news very soon! Clap

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
MONDAY!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Here is a link to Rittenhouse Archives' promo announcement for Comic Con International. Please wear comfortable shoes. Big Grin

Rittenhouse Archives Announces 11 Exclusive Promos for Comic-Con International

And here's the original Rittenhouse Archive website link:

Rittenhouse Archives: Comic-Con International: San Diego

Have fun!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
The Eureka and Warehouse 13 promos look great. I don't collect Marvel cards, so I doubt I will go to the effort for that, but it's a nice idea from Rittenhouse -- if I collected them, I would be excited.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'm happy and upset at the same time. Gotta do some research in the next 48hrs. Probably just end up getting gouged on ebay.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Wow!

The Marvel Universe 9-card puzzle set is really cool!

I will need to do some trading and auction site shopping for those.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Wow!

The Marvel Universe 9-card puzzle set is really cool!

I will need to do some trading and auction site shopping for those.

TTFN

I agree! Thumb Up

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
They're already on ebay. One seller/3 sets/$50 each. Crazy.