Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Warlord of Mars promo question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warlord of Mars promo question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Promo 1 came in the preview set

I see that Promo 3 (and others) will be at Philly. There were also promos at other recent shows.

However, where is Promo 2 ? Anyone know ? None of the show promos from the past few months were labeled as such

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I think Promo 1 and 2 were part of the preview sets

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My preview set didn't have a promo 2. It had promo 1, a title card, the preview card set itself, a Jusko auto, and 6 chase cards

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Preview set has either Promo 1 or Promo 2. Hope this helps.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post