Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I don't think that guy top left likes us. Big Grin

What did you do to anger him? Wink

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Cynthia Narcisi

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine and Tony

Many thanks for the Facebook promo I received today which was posted on the 2nd. A very quick trip from Canada to the UK.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Elaine and Tony

Many thanks for the Facebook promo I received today which was posted on the 2nd. A very quick trip from Canada to the UK.

regards

John
Mine arrived in the UK today as well Smile Many thanks Elaine and Tony. I'm really looking forward to this next release Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine today as well - Thank you Tony & Elaine Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The posties were really busy today as I got mine too Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios is happy to reveal the 5 card preview set for Spellcasters. Each card comes with a short quote “by the artists” on the back and the fronts are all printed with spot gloss. Versicolor Productions did an amazing job printing these. We are extremely happy with the way these turned out! Big Grin

There will be 500 preview sets made. There will also be 25 randomly inserted sketch art cards among the 500 sets.

As an added bonus, there will also be (50) of the rare spot FOIL P5 promos randomly inserted in the 500 Preview sets. Ratio 1:10 packs. These promos will only be available in the Preview sets and redemption cards. Artwork for the P5 promo was created by Trev Murphy.

The official list of artists whose sketch cards will be part of the 5 card preview set will be:

Craig Yeung
Cynthia Narcisi
Eric McConnell
Francois Chartier
Hanie Mohd
Ingrid Hardy
Irma Ahmed (Aimo)
Jason Sobol
Kat Laurange
Meghan Hetrick
Remy Mokhtar
Sam Agro
Samantha Johnson
Sara Richard
Stacey Kardash

For more product information please visit www.pernastudios.deviantart.com

If you have any questions contact us at pernastudios@yahoo.com

Spellcasters Preview Set

Promo P5 artwork by Trev Murphy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up Hope I can get the preview set

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got my P4 yesterday. Bouncey
Can't wait to get the preview set set and the P5. Tony, Elaine, you rock. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Preview set looks great! Can wait to get one.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

We will have a new promo (P4) available at the end of this month or early January. Promo P4, featuring art by Rhiannon Owens, will be an exclusive to our Perna Studios Facebook Group http://facebook.com/groups/pernastudios - Details for acquiring it will be given soon. There will also be a special announcement then involving promo P5. Smile

There will also be a Spellcasters 5 card preview set available for purchase in January as well. We will begin showing artist showcases very soon. Smile

Offer for the P4 promo has now begun. This promo is a Perna Studios Facebook Group Exclusive. For more details visit http://facebook.com/groups/pernastudios - You must be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group to qualify. Offer expires January 11th 2013 at midnight.

Smile

Today is the last day for the Spellcasters P4 Promo offer.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Ingrid Hardy

http://www.rabidhorse.com

Each of these sketch art cards is hand painted in acrylics. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ordered a couple of the preview sets.Hope I get lucky with a special insert.Judging from what I am seeing in the sketches everyone who gets the full sets will be lucky Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Every artist "sketch card showcase" that we have shown so far, will be randomly inserted in Preview sets. Smile

Meghan Hetrick

http://www.meghanhetrick.deviantart.com

http://www.meghanhetrick.com

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to receiving my preview set. Fingers crossed that I get lucky with a special card! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post