Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today as well.Lets hope the sets get here as quickly and unmolested by customs.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine is here as well Clap Many thanks

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Mine arrived today as well.Lets hope the sets get here as quickly and unmolested by customs.
Did anyone else just spot a flock of pigs flying past their window ? Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:

Don't worry. When it's time to release the sets we will make sure they are packaged well. Smile

Posts: 2279 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:

Don't worry. When it's time to release the sets we will make sure they are packaged well. Smile
Sorry Elaine, I should have been a bit more specific as I was aiming at the nice Customs people who seem to be getting very good at/keen on spotting stuff that has VAT to pay. This stage of the journey always seems to add about a week to the travel time while they prod their pocket calculators to work out the ransom demand Frown

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My promo also arrived today, I loved the postage stamp - almost topical.

Many thanks to Elaine and Tony.

regards

John

Posts: 2120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My internet connection has been bad lately and I can't remember if I sent for this promo or not. Is there some way to check on it?

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
My internet connection has been bad lately and I can't remember if I sent for this promo or not. Is there some way to check on it?

Just email me your name and mailing address and I'll check my records and see if I sent you one. Smile

Posts: 2279 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:

We have a limited quantity of Spellcasters P3 promos (featuring art by Sara Richard) left over from the Philly Non-Sports Card Show to give to anyone that could not attend the show (for the cost of postage). We can accept Paypal payments for postage costs - $1.50 for the US/Canada or $2.50 for overseas. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section with your Paypal payment as well.

One promo per household/person. Offer expires November 22nd 2012.

If you would like to send payment by mail, please contact us.

Only 3 more days left until this promo offer expires.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Paypal sent

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Last day to order a Spellcasters P3 promo. The next promo won't be available until January. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got mine! Thanks so much Elaine!

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Arrived Wednesday thanks Elaine great card
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the lack of updates. We've been really busy. Tony's been busy drawing his arse off and I've been working at a post office 5 days a week (which is insane in December). Wink

We will have a new promo (P4) available at the end of this month or early January. Promo P4, featuring art by Rhiannon Owens, will be an exclusive to our Perna Studios Facebook Group http://facebook.com/groups/pernastudios - Details for acquiring it will be given soon. There will also be a special announcement then involving promo P5. Smile

There will also be a Spellcasters 5 card preview set available for purchase in January as well. We will begin showing artist showcases very soon. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

posted Hide Post
YAY!

Posts: 113 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Drool WOW Drool

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fantastic - I will be putting my request in Smile

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Drool I want one. Drool

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awww.. a "Facepage" exclusive. Frown

Hopefully the Preview Set is available for purchase to all. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Awww.. a "Facepage" exclusive. Frown

Hopefully the Preview Set is available for purchase to all. Smile

Yes, the Preview Sets will be available for general purchase to all. Smile