Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
 Login/Join

Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Received mine in Wednesday's mail awesome cards plus I was lucky enough to get the P5. Thanks for a outstanding preview set Elaine & Tony
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2280 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
My preview sets arrived today, so...

WE HAVE A WINNER

Congrats Triple-Frog Thumb Up Email me your name and address and you will get the beauty below Clap

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Mr Frog. Clap

I'm just off to kill the postie. Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Wow Graham, that's a beauty, i'm even more disappointed now. Well done triple-frog. Clap

Graham, hope your delivery bags you something special too.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dang, that is a beauty! Triple-frog, you're one lucky devil! Big Grin

Oh, and glad ou got your cards, early, Graham! Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my preview set yesterday, as well. Absolutely stunning artwork on these! And, the finish on the cards really put these over the top.
I like them all but I really favor S1 and S2. This will be one beautiful set. Smile

In the meantime, I must track down the missing promos... Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW! Elephant Sheep .I'm just off up the road to buy a lottery ticket as my luck is clearly in Big Grin .

Many thanks to Graham for running the contest and hopefully I can thank you in person at the NEC in March and buy you a pint Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Very unlikely I'll make Birmingham. I'm saving my pennies for my Philly trip Thumb Up I will however be making the cold and lonely journey to the post office in about an hour. Please let me know when you get your prize. Congrats Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I will however be making the cold and lonely journey to the post office in about an hour.

Shake Head

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Many thanks to Graham for running the contest and hopefully I can thank you in person at the NEC in March and buy you a pint Thumb Up

Graham cannot make the show so you can thank me instead. Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Danielle ‘Soloud’ Gransaull

http://www.dsoloud.deviantart.com

Posts: 2280 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sketch arrived today Elephant .Many thanks once again to Graham for his generousity.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, well done, that's one of those where you will allways remember where you got it from. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Spellcasters Base Card – (Black Magic Theme)

Artwork by Sean Pence
www.seanpatrickpence.com

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This set turned out to be a lot of fun to work on. There's a TON of great artwork in it!!

Posts: 1569 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post