Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived too!

Thank you Elaine and Tony.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Pleased to say my promo was waiting for me when I got home this evening. Thanks very much, its a lovely looking card. Big Grin

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I will be away from home and the computer from the 10th to the 13th. Any promos requests that come in during this time will be mailed on Friday the 14th.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I received mine a few days ago. As always, a very great job to all involved.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow will be the last day to order a P1 promo.

Offer for the Spellcasters P1 Promo expires September 17th 2012.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Got back from vacation and this was the first piece of mail I opened. Thanks again for the offer.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
This lovely card has arrived in Australia. thanks for organising this. Jen

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that the offer for Spellcasters P1 expires tomorrow ( September 17th 2012). Any requests and payments for this promo after this date will not be filled and will be refunded.

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I'm in, under the wire! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Your promo will go out today. Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Thank you. Your promo will go out today. Smile

Whoo-hoo!! Thanks! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived over the weekend. Thanks!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Spellcasters Promo P2 is drawn by artist Lynne Anderson www.lynneanderson.deviantart.com and will be given away for free at the Wizard World Ohio Con http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/home-midohio.html running the weekend of September 28th-30th 2012 in Columbus Ohio.

This promo will be given away with an addition promo for Classic Mythology II (release date Spring 2014). Smile

Classic Mythology II Promo P1 is drawn by artist Ingrid Hardy www.rabidhorse.com and will be given away for free at the Wizard World Ohio Con http://www.wizardworldcomiccon.com/home-midohio.html running the weekend of September 28th-30th 2012 in Columbus Ohio.

Check back here often for more updates on set info, promo's and the artists involved.

Promo cards printed by Versicolor Productions http://www.versicolorproductions.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Elaine, will the left overs (if there are any) be available by mail like the previous ones?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
Elaine, will the left overs (if there are any) be available by mail like the previous ones?

Maybe. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Let's hope there will be leftovers. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Let's hope there will be leftovers. Wink

There should be. Smile

Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Wow it just keeps getting better awesome
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my gorgeous promo in the mail today. Thanks again for making these available. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Now that the Wizard World Ohio Con is over, we have limited quantity of Spellcasters P2 & Classic Mythology II P1 promos left over to give to people that could not attend the show (for the cost of postage). We can accept Paypal payments for postage costs - $1.50 for the US/Canada or $2.50 for overseas. You will receive both promos. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section with your Paypal payment as well.

Only one of each promo per household/person. Offer expires October 22nd 2012.

If you would like to send payment by mail, please contact us.

Spellcasters P2 Promo (artwork by Lynne Anderson)

Classic Mythology II P1 Pegasus Promo (artwork by Ingrid Hardy)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,