Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
If I didn't already have one (oh, and if I did Facebook, lol) I'd enter! This is one of the coolest lenticular cards I've ever seen! Thumb Up

Any info on the TY card yet, Elaine? Smile

We will have information for the thank you promo up in a day or two. We will pull the contest winners today. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We have a limited edition Spellcasters TY (Thank You) promo card available (for the cost of postage) featuring art by Richard Pace.

We can accept Paypal payments for postage costs - $1.50 for the US/Canada or $2.50 for overseas. Please send Paypal payments to tmontana@sympatico.ca as a gift or add an additional 35 cents to payment. Paypal always takes a fee for payments if they aren't sent as a gift. Please type your mailing address in the note section with your Paypal payment as well.

Limit of 1 promo card per person. Offer EXPIRES May 29th 2013

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine
money sent
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Payment sent! Clap

Thanks Elaine! Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

Many thanks, payment sent.

By the way the charge PayPal made was either 40 cents for a credit/debit card or 3 cents if from your Paypal account.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
Elaine

Many thanks, payment sent.

By the way the charge PayPal made was either 40 cents for a credit/debit card or 3 cents if from your Paypal account.

regards

John

Payment received. The first wave of promos were mailed today and I'll be mailing another wave tomorrow. Smile

It's the same for me to send money too but when we receive payments that aren't sent as a gift we get charged 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 CAD. Example: someone just sent me a payment for $2.85 and Paypal took $0.41 in fees.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My TY Promo Card arrived safe and sound this morning here in the UK. And very nice it is too Smile

Many thanks to Elaine and Tony for such a wonderful set Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Received my prize of lenticular card L1 and Craig Yeung clear chase card today Dance .Tony and Elaine were also kind enough to include the TY promo and the Classic Mythology II P2 promo Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Hi Elaine, do I send the PayPal payment in US$ or Canadian Dollars? Thanks!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got my TY card. THANK YOU Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:

I always send US$

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:

US$ is good. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Received mine yesterday. Looks great!
Thank you very much.

F

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine and Tony

I received my card this morning so thank you very much.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Received my Spellcasters card today. It is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen.
Thanks so much!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my TY card in the mail the other day. Beautiful card and the perfect 'ending' for this gorgeous set. Smile

Thanks Elaine and Tony!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios Facebook Contest

We are happy to announce our fifth Facebook Group contest! This contest is now open to members of our Perna Studios Facebook group only. Please go to our Perna Studios Facebook group to enter the contest. http://www.facebook.com/groups/pernastudios

Rules:

All you have to do is be a member of our Perna Studios Facebook Group AND comment IN THE CONTEST POST ON OUR PERNA STUDIOS FACEBOOK GROUP and say that you would like to enter this contest.

Only one entry per person. This contest starts now (from May 24th and ends on May 31st at midnight EST (Canada). We will draw the one lucky winner’s name on Saturday June 1st. Once we contact the winner and receive the winner’s address, the prize will be mailed the next business day. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

The Prize:

We are giving away one very RARE uncut promo sheet. These are very limited with only 20 produced.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Pay-Pal just sent. Thanks to the Perna family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metal What a way to get to 2600 posts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post