Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Spellcasters Promos
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUST remember, MUST remember

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUST remember, MUST remember

Do what I did, set an alarm on your phone!

I've been looking forward to the pre-sale for weeks now! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Spellcasters Frosted Clear Chase Cards

Artwork by Tony Perna - http://www.tonyperna.deviantart.com

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Big hint: 5pm EST was about 15 minutes ago Big Grin

P.S. I know it's not first come, first served but I bet their in-box still came close to exploding at about 9:00:01 pm EST Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just got back from bowling one of my best games of the year, so I'm hoping my luck holds out with my order Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
Big hint: 5pm EST was about 15 minutes ago Big Grin

P.S. I know it's not first come, first served but I bet their in-box still came close to exploding at about 9:00:01 pm EST Thumb Up

Our email has definitely exploded. Eek

Due to the overwhelming amount of orders that we have received so far (900+) we will NOT be able to fill everyone’s orders. We are trying to make this as fair as possible. So please bear with us. We are crunching numbers and juggling things around. I’m going to apologize in advance to those of you whose orders we could not fill. We only have 600 packs to go around. We will be contacting those of you whose orders have been confirmed tomorrow.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
As usual, I totally missed out again. Oh well.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Welcome to new artist

John Monserrat

http://www.artofJM.deviantart.com

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And so the anxious wait for an e-mail begins Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Yep, same here. Bouncey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

We're still going through the numers and trying to fit as many orders as possible. Unfortunately we received requests for 1,000 packs and only have 600 available for sale. Maybe a little more if we can get a few last minute fill-ins. Unfortunately some orders will not get filled at all. We'll start sending confirmation emails tonight and tomorrow.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anxious wait over Elephant .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have mail as well! Smile Thumb Up Clap

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We've pretty much contacted everyone whose orders we could fill. We've been having trouble retrieving our Yahoo email. It picked today of all days to be troublesome. I'll try to send out the other emails to everyone else who we could not accommodate. Again we are really sorry that we could not fill everyone's orders. We received a lot more requests than we thought we would. Tony and I will definitely be doing some changes in the future and cutting the maximum quantities one can order a bit. We will most likely not have incentive artists on our next set too. This way every artist can be inserted in sets and no one will be pulled to fill incentives again. We'll make sure to have lots of surprise goodies as well.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine

Many thanks for the update and commiserations to those whose orders could not be fulfilled.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also received a very welcome email earlier this evening and I've had a big grin on my face ever since Elephant Bouncey Clap

This will be my first purchase of 2013 and I suspect it may well be my best buy this year Thumb Up

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Me too, me too!! Dance Sheep Clap

VERY happy (and relieved!) to know that I will be adding this beautiful art set to my collection! Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We are now SOLD OUT of Spellcasters sketch card packs, however, if anyone is interested in purchasing a complete 20 card base set with the regular set of 5 frosted clear cards (WITHOUT a sketch card) please go to www.pernastudios.deviantart.com for more information or contact me. We will only be able to make 25-30 complete sets. These will be very limited. Limit of 1 complete set per person.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,