Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Project-M Promo - Philly Non Sport Show
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project-M Promo - Philly Non Sport Show
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
Here is a promo card by artist Tony Perna www.tonyperna.deviantart.com to promote his upcoming comic & card set (Project-M). Tony and I will be giving these promos away for free at the Philly Non-Sport card show May 14th-15th and FanExpo Toronto August 25th-28th, so stop by our table. We're also making a limited quantity of these available here for anyone who can not attend these shows. Sorry, only 1 promo per person. .

Sorry this offer is now closed. Thank you to everyone who ordered one

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2292 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I won't be there, can't risk losing my new job! Please put me on the list for wanting one though!

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Awesome artwork however I will not be able to attend these shows but would like to be added to your list thanks
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks sharp , can't wait to catch you guys @ philly
Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice guys.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Hi looks great cant go to far away could I please get a spot on the list

Thanks
Brian

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We should have plenty left over after the con to send out. Smile

Posts: 2292 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine , how well do you know this Tony guy ?
If you should run into him let him know i'd be interested in a card .
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sumozilla:
If you should run into him let him know i'd be interested in a card .
sumo

I don't know him too well. I do see him dance on corners for quarters every so often, but I'll send him the message. Wink

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sumozilla:

sumo

Love it. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Very nice work Elaine and Tony!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony and I would like to thank everyone for the kind comments. We will be bringing about 200 of these to give away for free at the Philly show. The rest we will be offering on various forums and the Toronto FanExpo con in August. We are very excited about these cons. We can't wait to meet everyone in person! 5 more days until Philly!!! Smile Bouncey

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We're making a limited quantity of these available here for anyone who can not attend these shows. Sorry, only 1 unsigned promo per person.

Sorry this offer is now closed. Thank you to everyone who ordered one

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine and Tony

many thanks for the offer, money sent as requested.

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Okay, we have some Project-M promos left from the Philly Non-Sport card show. We're making a limited quantity of these available here for anyone who is interested in these. Sorry, 1 promo per person. All that we ask for is shipping costs. For shipping in the US and Canada it's $1.00 or $2.00 for overseas. These can either be unsigned or signed by Tony Perna. If sending payment with Paypal to tmontana@sympatico.ca please send payment as a gift or add an extra 35 cents to the shipping. Paypal charges me .33 on the dollar. I would accept a SASE but I live in Canada and I don't think many people will have Canadian postage stamps. Any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Hi Elaine,
I'll send you an email with my address.
I'll also send a Pay Pal {gift} payment, too.
Peace,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Where's Miss Elaine's autograph ???????????? Confused Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Where's Miss Elaine's autograph ???????????? Confused Metal

LOL. I didn't draw the art for that promo. Maybe I will for a future one. Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
You forgot the address for us ole folks(LOL), to send $$ to you. Thought Miss Elaine posed for the sketch. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post