Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Project-M Promo - Philly Non Sport Show
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project-M Promo - Philly Non Sport Show
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
You forgot the address for us ole folks(LOL), to send $$ to you. Thought Miss Elaine posed for the sketch. Metal

High Volt Promo
c/o Tony and Elaine Perna
64 Teresa Street
Hamilton Ontario
Canada L8G 3Z9

Posts: 96 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It's a GREAT looking promo provided by 2 GREAT people Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer - $1.35 via PayPal on the way...

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We just found out the Canada Post may be going on strike very soon. If workers here don't get what they are asking for come this Thursday night at midnight (June 2nd) 48,000 postal workers will be on the picket line and almost all mail will cease coming and going into Canada. All promos that I received shipping for have been mailed out. I will have to put a last call for these until we find out what the postal system is doing here. I can safely mail more promos until Wednesday (June 1st) but after that I don't want to take the risk until things go back to normal. Any questions please feel free to e-mail us. tmontana@sympatico.ca

-----------------------------------------------

The mail strike is over. Mail is moving again (a little slow but still moving).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
The speed of Canadian post, will anyone notice? Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

LOL. That is true, but if mail stops for 2 months it'll just be that much longer ontop of the regular slow post. Frown

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
LOL. That is true, but if mail stops for 2 months it'll just be that much longer on top of the regular slow post. Frown

Elaine

In that case you will have to start a "Aug/Sep issue in Canada" thread (with apologies to Hammer)

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
quote:
LOL. That is true, but if mail stops for 2 months it'll just be that much longer on top of the regular slow post. Frown

Elaine

In that case you will have to start a "Aug/Sep issue in Canada" thread (with apologies to Hammer)

John

We rely so much on shipping sketch cards (and receiving cards, etc...). I really do hope that the government here will come to some kind-of agreement. This would be so bad if not. Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't know about that. I posted a small package to Canada from here in the UK on Friday by regular Air Mail and it reached it's destination today Clap

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
I don't know about that. I posted a small package to Canada from here in the UK on Friday by regular Air Mail and it reached it's destination today Clap

That's the speed of the UK post Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:

John

That's OK - only the UK thread is MINE Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

I got the cards today. Dance
Thanks to you and Tony! Clap

Regards,
Fred S.
Rhode Island
USA

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:

I was astonished by that one. I think that was the fastest I ever received a package from overseas. Smile

Worst comes to worst, Tony and I will drive 30 minutes to Buffalo New York and mail sketch card commissions and trades (once or twice a month).

We are still hopeful the strike will not happen.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Miss Elaine, Will be sending out my $1.00 for the autographed card. Sneak it across border or use carrier pigeon to send it to me. LOL LOL Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

I received my card autographed by Tony today. My thanks to both of you.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also received my card today. So many thanks to Elaine and Tony.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Finally got to the Post Office and received my autographed card. Thanks to Miss Elaine and Mr. Tony. Thumb Up Wave

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I'm very happy to see that cards are arriving to their destinations.Big Grin

It looks like mail is still moving (for now). The rotating postal strike was temporary, but we have heard rumors that they may go nationwide soon. I can still mail a few promos out this week if anyone else wants any.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I was daft - I could have got mine signed at Philly Frown Perhaps I can have one with my Bettie Page commission Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I was daft - I could have got mine signed at Philly Frown Perhaps I can have one with my Bettie Page commission Big Grin

That's no problem Kevin. I'll be working on your commission very soon too. Big Grin