Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2012 promos
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Actually it is limited to 200 sets.

quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
What are the BP1-9 promos? how were they distributed at SDCC compared to the other binder? Anyone got a pic/scan?

They came in the binder that was limited to 500. The 9 cards make a puzzle.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many different IDW gold bordered bookmarks there was at SDCC. I've seen 6 so far.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
Usually in your cleaning department. Kitchen cleaners, etc. You can also find it at JoAnns and Michaels craft stores too.

Thank you. My wife is going to look for it today. Those SDCC albums are a nightmare.

GOO GONE is amazing. I used to sell videos on Ebay, and it was great for removing sticker residue from the video cassettes.

Besides WalMart, if you have a 99 cents, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, etc., in your areas, some of those stores sell it in the smaller bottle. Only a dollar, and even the lesser amount lasts a long time.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Anyone know how many different IDW gold bordered bookmarks there was at SDCC. I've seen 6 so far.

Here are the 5 bookmarks I have pictures of. (Ninja Turtles isn't shown). I got these on Thursday, and maybe Sunday, so if these are the same ones you've seen, it's likely the complete set is 6.

IDW was really very generous with the giveaways this year. Here's the GI JOE/Transformers/Star Trek Tattoo set they gave away.

Beyond that, they also provided a Topps Mars Attacks card, a Transformers Comic, a TMNT mini comic, and at least four oversized promo cards promoting the Jericho Season 4 Comic, the new Star Trek TNG comic "Hive", and the Rocketeer comic, and one other that slips my mind, plus other stuff.

They constantly had freebies on their table. Good stuff from one of the best comic publishers out there. Thanks, IDW!

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have more cards

update to original post below

Have
Mouse conditions promo game pack
Legacy of Heroes
Locke & Key: Harlequin key x 3
Justin Cronin The Passage:The Twelve game cards x2
Walking Dead postcards x 2
Jericho oversized jumbo postcard
Bigfoot/Abraham Lincoln vs Zombies dvd postcard

quote:
Originally posted by NL:
The Grimm cards are the same as Pop Art Con.

I have extra's of the following -do not reply here but send me email and I will confirm to send a top loader and SASE.

One card only per request and first come, first served.

Breygent Dawn New Horizons x 5
Dexter Season 4 promo 2 x 1
Breygent Grimm GONE
Topps Mars Attacks 50 Years of Mayhem Promo 2 x 2 and one #4

NL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi NL, email sent.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I don't think I have any extra. no. I did get one. Not Superman. I thought there were more. Maybe sellers use the date they they found the cards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tattoox,

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Who was I responding to regarding METROHERO cards?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post