Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2012 promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It says above that there will be a set called The Art of Robert Aragon, and that Mark's Non Sports will be handing out 1 promo each day, 4 different ones total

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I hope this is the last of the announcements, because I've already sent out my wish list to two of my friends. One leaves tomorrow I think. He's not on FB right now, so I hope he got my list.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hasbro's news release says one of their giveaways will include My Lttle Pony Friendship Is Magic trading cards for all the Bronies out there. Hasbro usually has pretty good production numbers so hopefully your friends will come across them Tattoox, even if they don't know to look for them.

Posts: 18 | Location: Berkeley, CA USA | Registered: September 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Off to Con. See you there.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Walking Dead TV Show promo - SDCC1

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Hope one of my friends scores this one for me.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have seen these:

Dexter Season 4 promo # 2

Justin Chung DB2

Dawn New Horizons promo 1
(not sure what company did this one)

Walking Dead Season 2 P1

Posts: 4007 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi
1pm thurs and only 1 mars attacks card shown up!
This will be fun!! Smile

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:

WOW...that's awesome....hope I can get my hands on one. Big Grin

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Mars Attacks cards were delivered throughout the day, I ran into the guy delivering at two of the booths. You do have to specifically ask for them, except at Mezco where they stacked them by the register.

And the backs (not as blurry as photo looks)

Posts: 18 | Location: Berkeley, CA USA | Registered: September 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Other promos I found not previously noted,
Toy Break booth #4838 seems to be a set of six
Summit #4029 five card pack of Twilight cards
EFX Collectibles #2913 nine card set of props they offer from Avengers, Battlestar Galactica, and Star Wars (they punch badges so 1 per customer)
Panini #4250 random numbered cards from Americana set, not really promos but giveaways

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mccheese8472:
quote:

WOW...that's awesome....hope I can get my hands on one. Big Grin

Very nice. Me want !

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:

A buddy of mine at SDCC was told by the people at the AMC booth that you must be in a zombie costume in order to get the promo.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Even if you're not wearing a zombie costume, the key is to ask for it at the end of the day. After a full day of pounding the floor, you pretty much look like a zombie!

Posts: 3327 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Two of these have show up, you know where. I jumped on the first one I seen.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:

A buddy of mine at SDCC was told by the people at the AMC booth that you must be in a zombie costume in order to get the promo.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Two of these have show up, you know where. I jumped on the first one I seen.

quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
quote:

I thought I saw one yesterday or the day before. Figured one of my friends would have no problem picking it up. You do know that it's okay to say ebay?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Yes, but it's such a dirty word.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Well a dirtier word than ebay is Twilight. And the last Breaking Dawn movie has a 15 card set given out at the Sumit booth Smile But you have to get multiple packs to complete the set as it's in 5 card packs

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:

This card on ebay is a fine example of, looking for a kinder word, GARBAGE that totally irks.

Two friends tried to get me one, but couldn't, yet there's a seller with more than 10 in a dutch auction. Totally ridiculous.

posted Hide Post
They did just start handing them out (no Zombie makeup required) Sunday morning, and even handed out a couple extras if requested. I've got three extras if anyone needs one. You can email me at minitor2003-at-gmail.com. Back to work today so won't have time till Thursday or so to answer, just wanted to save someone from eBay if possible. Also have a few other extras if anyone has a want list, including two sets of the Mars Attacks.