Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SDCC 2012 promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Quick question: Are the "SDCC" Grimm promos 1 and 2 the same as the ones given out at the Pop Art con ? I see them pop up now as they were handed out at the SDCC but I was wondering if those are leftovers from the Pop Art con or new ones with a SDCC logo on the back?

The front is the same but I know Tom did something similar with the first Dexter release.
Eight S1 promo's and only two different fronts.

I have two of each, one picked up on Wednesday and one on Sunday, and neither has the Comic Con logo anywhere on it.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Grimm cards are the same as Pop Art Con.

I have extra's of the following -do not reply here but send me email and I will confirm to send a top loader and SASE.

One card only per request and first come, first served.

Breygent Dawn New Horizons x 5
Dexter Season 4 promo 2 x 6
Breygent Grimm P1 x 3
Topps Mars Attacks 50 Years of Mayhem Promo 2 x 2

NL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for offering these NL! Thumb Up I really appreciate you doing so.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Quick question: Are the "SDCC" Grimm promos 1 and 2 the same as the ones given out at the Pop Art con ? I see them pop up now as they were handed out at the SDCC but I was wondering if those are leftovers from the Pop Art con or new ones with a SDCC logo on the back?

The front is the same but I know Tom did something similar with the first Dexter release.
Eight S1 promo's and only two different fronts.

I have two of each, one picked up on Wednesday and one on Sunday, and neither has the Comic Con logo anywhere on it.

The Grimm promos that were put in the mystery packs all have the SDCC logo on the back. IIRC all of them have a similar image to Promo-2 on the front though (the wolf man like creature)

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all your replies. Since I already have the three Pop Art con promos I only need to go after the promo that was in the Mystery packs with the SDCC logo. That makes 6 promos so far for Grimm if I am correct.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
If I miss anything so far, don't tell me Wink

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the large pics, couldn't remember my photobucket password....

An din case you're wondering, YES!! I will be going for a Grimm master set. SO Tom! Any news on a release date yet!!! Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I got the other Binder in today from SDCC, with the BP1-BP9 in it, and Cryptozoic did it again. The cards were in a 9 card page, but they had put a strip of tape to hold each card in the pocket. Of coarse the bottom 6 cards had slid up to where the tape could grab the tops of the cards. TAPE AND CARDS DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!!!! To the powers that be at CRYPTOZOIC you need to put a little better thought into this in the future. Mad as Heck again. Mad Mad

I got the Walking Dead Binder today from the SDCC, the way cryptozoic had chose to pack the cards in the Binder was horrible. They had a bag with backer board glued to the back cover, when removed it left two strips of sticky glue making the binder unusable. The cards were wrapped by 4 plastic bands that were glued to the backed board in four places. The cards had come lose from the bands and were in a big pile, damaging some of the cards. Very Disappointing. Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Oder,

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
John Oder: There is a product you can buy called Goo Gone at your local wal-Mart/Target. You can use it on the binder to get the sticky residue off. I used it on mine and it came clean off, left no trace of tackiness or anything.

Goo Gone is used by alot of toy collectors to cleanly get price stickers off of boxes/blister cards because it doesn't damage the printing.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jake, I'll look for some next time I get to walmart.
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
John Oder: There is a product you can buy called Goo Gone at your local wal-Mart/Target. You can use it on the binder to get the sticky residue off. I used it on mine and it came clean off, left no trace of tackiness or anything.

Goo Gone is used by alot of toy collectors to cleanly get price stickers off of boxes/blister cards because it doesn't damage the printing.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have also seen on the auction sites a new red Suckadelic promo, separate from the new Art Hustle 5 card set

Anyone pick up the red promo at SDCC ? I am looking to trade for one

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I got the other Binder in today from SDCC, with the BP1-BP9 in it, and Cryptozoic did it again. The cards were in a 9 card page, but they had put a strip of tape to hold each card in the pocket. Of coarse the bottom 6 cards had slid up to where the tape could grab the tops of the cards. TAPE AND CARDS DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!!!! To the powers that be at CRYPTOZOIC you need to put a little better thought into this in the future. Mad as Heck again. Mad Mad

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
What are the BP1-9 promos? how were they distributed at SDCC compared to the other binder? Anyone got a pic/scan?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
What are the BP1-9 promos? how were they distributed at SDCC compared to the other binder? Anyone got a pic/scan?

They came in the binder that was limited to 500. The 9 cards make a puzzle.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post

Back's are the same except for the number.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: John Oder,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:

What department is this located in?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Usually in your cleaning department. Kitchen cleaners, etc. You can also find it at JoAnns and Michaels craft stores too.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Usually in your cleaning department. Kitchen cleaners, etc. You can also find it at JoAnns and Michaels craft stores too.

Thank you. My wife is going to look for it today. Those SDCC albums are a nightmare.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post