Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Ed Repka's Monsterdom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ed Repka's Monsterdom
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Received my Kickstarter stickers and jumbo picture cards today. They came with a metal card, and a card marked P on the back (presumably a promo) that says to look for the 12 stickers and it gives info on the artist Ed Repka

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can see a picture of the promo in the campaign itself.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...ject&term=ED%20REPKA

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone has a complete checklist of everything, please email it to me: mbible@beckett.com. I would love to get this thrown into the system for the online database and for the Non-Sports Annual Price Guide.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
HIS WORK IS AMAZING. ONE OF BEST MONSTER ARTISTS AROUND TODAY.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post