Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    New Cryptozoic promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cryptozoic promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Supposedly at the ECCC this past weekend, there were new Rick and Morty 2 P8 promos and Steven Universe P4 promos

I have the seen the former, but not the latter

Anyone see Steven Universe P4 ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And at Wonder Con this coming weekend:

Steven Universe P5

CZX Outlander P1

CZX Super Heroes & Super Villains P1 (depicts Wonder Woman)

Wonder Woman: Princess of Themyscira AW1

Rick and Morty metal cards M7 to M9 (M4 to M6 were at the Emerald Con) These are $ 10 each.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen all 4 of the Wonder Con promos, including the Steven Universe P5, and the Rick and Morty Series 2 P8 from ECCC, but no luck on the Steven Universe P4...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There were brand new Cryptkins Series 2 promo cards at Wonder Con

And they go up to AT LEAST P19. Yikes !

These are different from the 2018 ones, which went up to at least P16

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So CZX Outlander P1 was at the Wonder Con, and now P5 will be at Philly

Where will P2 to P4 be ?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Is there a CZX Promo P05?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Steve, are you talking about the CZX DC Heroes and Villains ?

Supposedly P05 will be at the San Diego Comic Con in July. Only P01 to P04 and P06 are out so far

If you are talking about CZX Outlander, supposedly P5 was at the Philly show this past weekend

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Steve, are you talking about the CZX DC Heroes and Villains ?

Supposedly P05 will be at the San Diego Comic Con in July. Only P01 to P04 and P06 are out so far

If you are talking about CZX Outlander, supposedly P5 was at the Philly show this past weekend

Outlander CZX P5 was available to anybody who had sealed cryptozoic boxes at last weekend's Philly show.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I was talking about Heroes and Villains.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I didn't know this until now, but at participating comic stores in December, there was a particular event in which these were given out:

Rick and Morty 3 promo P9

Steven Universe P8

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think it was from that GTS National Hobby Shop Day promotion. There was a thread about the 2018 one but no one mentioned last year's one here. I had heard there would be another one but forgot about it. I'm going to stop by a sports card shop today and see if they still have anything - probably not.

Jess

quote:
I didn't know this until now, but at participating comic stores in December, there was a particular event in which these were given out:

Steven Universe P8

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I stopped at that store. The guy behind the counter vaguely remembered the promotion but had no memory if there was a promo pack given out.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Online, someone mentioned those two cards were in a 3-card cello-pack given out for the GTS National Hobby Shop Day. It also contained the Outlander Season 3 P8.

quote:

Steven Universe P8

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fabulous Freak Brothers promos P1 to P4 were at SDCC in 2022 and now P7 is in NSU. Where are P5 and P6 ?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Fabulous Freak Brothers promos P1 to P4 were at SDCC in 2022 and now P7 is in NSU. Where are P5 and P6 ?

P5 and P6 were at NYCC.
You can get them on the Cryptozoic website now.

Posts: 68 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At the spring Philly show there was a What We Do in the Shadows P1 promo and now the new NSU has a P3. Where is P2 ?

UPDATE: A dealer told me that the P2 was at the National show this summer. I have not seen one on ebay. Anyone have an image to share ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the P2 yet? Some folks have it. So far I have seen only P1, P3 and images of P4 which will be at Philly next weekend

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've now seen What We Do in the Shadows P1 to P4. The fourth one was just released at Philly.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The two most recent NSUs had Dark Nights Metal promos P1 and P2.

Will there be more for this set ?