Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women of Avengers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
According to the Unstoppable website, the first 100 orders of W of A get an Emma Peel promo, limited to only 200. if you order cases, you get multiples of the card

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A box is $ 166 U.S. Wow !

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
A box is $ 166 U.S. Wow !
I saw the UK price and thought Wow too!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And people were complaining about boxes of the recent Star Wars set by Topps being about $140 or so...

posted Hide Post
Even at those prices Barrie told me that the entire production run sold out in 24 hours!

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mistermagdealer:
Even at those prices Barrie told me that the entire production run sold out in 24 hours!

Which means what exactly?

Besides a very limited product being able to appeal to a limited number of dealers and Avengers fans with unlimited money to burn, I mean. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is what I meant. When I saw the price I didn't think it would sell out that fast.

Posts: 27 | Location: san antonio, tx | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have heard that there will be UK exclusive dealer promos, as well, just like with the last 2 Blakes 7 sets. Coming late July

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see a promo DTP1 out there. Anyone know what else has been released ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many different promos there are:

UCP1
DTP1
MP1
RTP1 and 2

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The UCP1 is #ed out of 200. This is the one given to the first 200 people who bought boxes from the website, supposedly

There is also NSP1 and 2, and RCP1. So the promos are

UCP1 (Unstoppable)
RCP1 (Rydeclive)
NSP1 and 2 (Non Sports Trading Cards UK)
MP1 (Mitchy9210)
DTP1 (Derek's)
RTP1 and 2 (Radickal)