Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Mystery Science Theater 3000 Series One
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Science Theater 3000 Series One
 Login/Join

posted
Always happy to talk to fellow collectors with ideas for MST3K Series Two -- as Series One is already in pre-order phase and heads to production Tuesday. Got in more sketch cards for series one (I'm very proud of the lineup I have going for series one ... MST3K Series One is the first series I've got that will include sketch cards and I've got on board Penix, Finlay, Lehtonen, Pepe, Hardy, Caleb King, Groves, Michael James, prodctor, Parkins, Kokkinakis and dozens more. My goal was to have a sketch artist lineup that read like the best artists in any Star Wars series). BUT... anyone who is a MST3K fan that wants to throw ideas at me to make MST3K Trading Cards the 'ideal' card series, just let me know! RRParks

Posts: 45 | Location: Nevada | Registered: April 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post