Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Says Seth promo cards: Please Read
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Says Seth promo cards: Please Read
 Login/Join

posted
Sorry, I posted this elsewhere not realizing it probably belongs here.

To promote my book collaboration with my 7 year old son, Seth, I am issuing 2 promo trading cards. The promo printing is limited to 1000 of each, most of which will be distributed by Seth himself in costume (Aquaman and Reverse Flash) at this year's Comic-Con in San Diego. This year is Seth's sixth Comic Con appearance in costume. One card features him in a previous costume, and the other card a photo and quote excerpt from the book.

The book, Says Seth, is a collection of life observations and conversations with Seth between the ages of 4 and 6 years old. Seth is an especially funny child and you will love his quotes. You'll probably shoot milk through your nose reading his quotes and my sarcastic after-comments. Don't blame me, I warned you.

To get the special promo cards, here's all that you have to do:

1) Go to www.SaysSeth.com and read his funny comments. The left tab is an archive of the ones sent out through Twitter.

2) Visit www.facebook.com/SaysSeth and friend the page. Leave a comment. Read a couple of newer quotes. Then share the page on your wall.

3) Consider sponsoring the book at www.kickstarter.com and search for says seth. You'll see a video of Seth, a video of me and plans for the book. I am also offering some special cards there, different than these cards.

4) Send an email to garyzenker@gmail.com telling me (honestly) you did all three things above. Tell me your Facebook name, your real name and US Mail address. Tell me what you thought about the quotes and the site. I will mail you cards when we come back from Comic-Con.

I am hoping the card collecting community will help me make people aware of the Facebook page, the SaysSeth.com site and the book. And I am hoping to make you laugh!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: preservevideo,

Posts: 126 | Location: west chester, PA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post