Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Artist produced trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artist produced trading Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of Artist
posted
I'm wonddering if there are more artist cards out there that anyone know. So far I know Jay Lynch and Craig Yeung made trading cards. Any other artists that produced trading card for themself?

Posts: 231 | Location: South of the border, TX, USA | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
RAK, forget his full name, makes LOTS of cards of his own. He's a fixture at shows in the midwest.

Justin Chung has 6 (I think). He had them at SDCC.

Dan Gorman has cards made of some of his art I believe.

I'm sure that there are lots more. Card printing has become so accessible. I'm up to P10 for my own company's cards (different artists).

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
Matt Bush

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Tony Perna has one (Project-M) from his upcoming comic and some new ones on the way. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Steven Miller
Kevin Graham
Joey Havlock
Rhonda Havlock
Rich Molinelli

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Laura Inglis, too.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mike Hoffman and Don Marquez have done cards (comic cover art and various fantasy/sci-fi images) that they gave away at shows.

Or do you mean their own singles/sets that they have for sale?

quote:
Originally posted by Artist:
I'm wonddering if there are more artist cards out there that anyone know. So far I know Jay Lynch and Craig Yeung made trading cards. Any other artists that produced trading card for themself?

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post