Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Avengers Series 3 (Unstoppable) dealer promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avengers Series 3 (Unstoppable) dealer promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Dealer promos are starting to appear on this new Unstoppable release, which came out July 21. Will post them as I see them.

Having asked around, at least 16/17 folks are likely to have their own promos.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tom, I have seen these so far:

JW1 and JW2 by JDW

AS1 and AS2 by AMS 78

UT1 and UT2 by Umbrella

CC1 and CC2 by Cyber Cellar

TZ1 and TZ2 by Twilight Zone

DT1 to DT3 by Derek

RK1 and RK2 by Roman

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
3 promos by Acme 3000

3 promos by Gazza (the third one limited to 9)

RF1 promo by Richard Farley, only 5 made

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TM1 and TM2 by Telly Mania

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received scans of the Avengers 3 RF1 promo and proof card. I left out a scan so I made a correction to the previous version of this post. Here's the front and back of the RF1 promo (red accents on the front with a red back) and the proof version of the RF1 (all black-and-white on front and back) - each limited to just 5 copies.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
RC1 to RC3 by Radickal Cards

BJB1 by Brian J. Blues

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
PC1 to PC3 by Premier Cards

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a USA dealer called Parlor City Collectibles with promos PC1 and PC2. Same numbers as the ones by UK dealer Premier, but totally different images.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
SF1 and SF2 in both color and proof versions from SciFi Cards.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
TB1 by Tim Billow

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
NC1 by Nostalgia Collectibles UK

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Promo IR1; no dealer name listed on the promo

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mark's Non Sports has MA1 and MA2 plus proofs

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now see promo LH1 from an individual in the Netherlands

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Promo IR1; no dealer name listed on the promo

Ira Rosenblatt I believe

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Herewith front and back of LH1
Front
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Back

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found these images of IR1 online:

Front

Back

Note there is also a proof version which is in total black and white.

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: JOHN LEVITT,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is a copy of Nostalgia Collectibles promo wNC1 which I found on the internet. The regular dealer promo is given away with purchases from him> I also found the proof version (in black & white) but the image is that brilliant so I have put up a copy of the regular dealer promo.

Front

Back

regards

John