Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    new cryptozoic promos gotham ,flash ,orphan black
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new cryptozoic promos gotham ,flash ,orphan black
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They look nice but hard to find no doubt

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
There is one up for sale at $149 LOL!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Ryan Cracknell's article was correct...until I discovered that we produced many more of the "exclusive" metal promo cards than required and that the GTS lounge where the Cryptozoic table was located is closed for the remainder of the Summit (which ends Thursday.)

So, promo cards will be available at future events.

Immediately, watch for frequent Twitter promotions @georgenadeau

And Cryptozoic will continue to support the Philly Non Sports Card Show. We'll be there in May to distribute these promo cards, some at random because they are very limited.

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Thanks George we all appreciate you coming to the show and the great support from Cryptozoic this is what makes the hobby fun! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Thanks George we all appreciate you coming to the show and the great support from Cryptozoic this is what makes the hobby fun! Smile

What Batman says

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Orphan Black P2-P4 and Flash P1s are starting to surface, at reasonable prices

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was also an Orphan Black P5

Posts: 3988 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a Gotham P1, non metal version, says GTS on the back

I wonder if there are non metal versions of P2 and P3 ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

posted Hide Post
P4 will be released in September on Batman day various dealers .

P6 was released in August at the national sports collectors convention GTS exclusive .

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a promo card is limited only because the distributor makes it so - what fun is it to spend $150 on a freaking promo card - crypto with their horrific delays and fake limitations has really ruined the business for many customers and dealers - so sad

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Brown, I think you have a typo there

The Gotham promo released in August was P5 not P6. I am unaware of a P6

posted Hide Post
It is on Cryptozoic`s checklist on there website.

https://www.cryptozoic.com/got...ading-cards-season-1

Neil Brown

Posts: 50 | Location: U.K | Registered: August 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
There is definitely a P-6

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Batman, have you seen one ?

I don't see any on the auction sites

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spent so much money on the hard to find Gotham P3 and P5 promos, and I thought that I was finished on this set, aside from P4

Now, there is a P6 ??? Crazy !

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
When something makes money someone will make more of it. We as collectors create these crazy markets, so the remedy is kind of simple. Wink

Posts: 10366 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The truth is that in some cases dealers make more money off these promos and incentives than they do off the actual product.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally, some Gotham P6 promos have appeared...