Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking good! I'm still really liking the hooded coven witches that are being posted. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Our mail lady told us yesterday that on Monday the postal workers could go into full postal strike. This just sucks big time. I'm so worried and completely stressed out. A lot of artists mailed out their sketch cards and we have no idea when we will receive them now. That and all the printed base cards, chase cards and metal cards that we ordered. Sometimes I hate being reliant on the postal system so much. Frown

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/...nts&cat=newsreleases

UPDATE

I've been emailing my old boss at the post office all day. My old boss at the post office and a friend said it might only be a rotating strike. One providence might strike at a time and Ontario should not be first. That is good to know. Artists should still be able to mail their sketch cards back with no problems.
Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hope it all works out and things don't get hung up due to the post office, Elaine. In any case, try not to stress over it too much. Even if things do get delayed bit, your releases are always worth the wait. Smile Wavey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So many different and unusual ways to showcase the theme. I am in awe of all the artists imagination and skill Eek Thumb Up .

I know you are worried about flooding the market but I am convinced you could make three times as many sketches and still sell out easily when the quality is so high.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
So many different and unusual ways to showcase the theme. I am in awe of all the artists imagination and skill Eek Thumb Up .

I know you are worried about flooding the market but I am convinced you could make three times as many sketches and still sell out easily when the quality is so high.

Tony and I are so happy everyone is liking the theme. We were worried about flooding the market too with just witches, but it will help that this is a small release. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Our mail lady told us yesterday that on Monday the postal workers could go into full postal strike. This just sucks big time. I'm so worried and completely stressed out. A lot of artists mailed out their sketch cards and we have no idea when we will receive them now. That and all the printed base cards, chase cards and metal cards that we ordered. Sometimes I hate being reliant on the postal system so much. Frown

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/...nts&cat=newsreleases

UPDATE

I've been emailing my old boss at the post office all day. My old boss at the post office and a friend said it might only be a rotating strike. One providence might strike at a time and Ontario should not be first. That is good to know. Artists should still be able to mail their sketch cards back with no problems.
Smile

UPDATE 8/31/16

It looks like there will be no postal strike now. I'm so happy and very relieved.
Big Grin

http://cupw-urban.infopost.ca/...two-year-agreements/

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!! Eek

These just keep getting better and better and of course, Ingrid Hardy's work never disappoints. Smile

Oh, and I don't think it's possible to flood the market with too many witches. There can never be too many witches, esp. at Halloween. Big Grin