Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
ALL orders of Witchcraft sets have been mailed today. Tracking numbers have been emailed to those who chose a shipping option with tracking. Good luck to everyone with their pulls. Clap  

ARTISTS you can now show your sketch cards.
Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Clap Elephant Bouncey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here are images of the 30 metal sketch cards that are randomly inserted in the Witchcraft sets.

Alexis Hill, Amy Clark x 2, Chris Meeks

Chris Meeks, Collette Turner, Craig Yeung, Danielle Ellison,

Danielle Gransaull x 2, Elaine Perna, Gabrielle Bruer

Ingrid Hardy, Jeena Pepersack x 2

Juri H. Chinchilla, Liz Chesterman, Loren Bobbitt, Lynne Anderson

Lynne Anderson, Mel Uran, Molly Brewer x 2

Samantha Johnson, Sean Pence, Sha-Nee Williams, Stacey Kardash

Tony Perna x 2, Tressina Bowling

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AWESOME!!!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 8 packs arrived here in the UK today Elephant All my sketch card pulls are now posted in the break section Smile .

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
My 8 packs arrived here in the UK today Elephant All my sketch card pulls are now posted in the break section Smile .

Hopefully that means mine will arrive tomorrow as I could only get four packs. If they are anything like as good as yours I will be very happy Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

How do you guys get your mail so quickly? All I know is that my packet is currently somewhere between Chicago and San Diego. Hurry up, USPS, lol!! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:

How do you guys get your mail so quickly? All I know is that my packet is currently somewhere between Chicago and San Diego. Hurry up, USPS, lol!! Big Grin
Clearly, the postal service here in the UK is slightly better than the one you have in the States Big Grin However, the Royal Mail isn't exactly perfect all of the time. On June 29th this year, I posted off two birthday cards to my younger brother and his wife. Their birthdays were on June 30th and July 1st, so I sent them together by First Class post which normally arrives next day. No sign of them on July 1st which was my brother's 50th birthday Frown. I got a call from my sister-in-law last Friday, 14th October, with the news that the cards had finally turned up the day before. So they only took two and a half months to reach their destination Twak Shake Head The worst I've had when shipping to the States was 28 days.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:

Clearly, the postal service here in the UK is slightly better than the one you have in the States Big Grin However, the Royal Mail isn't exactly perfect all of the time. On June 29th this year, I posted off two birthday cards to my younger brother and his wife. Their birthdays were on June 30th and July 1st, so I sent them together by First Class post which normally arrives next day. No sign of them on July 1st which was my brother's 50th birthday Frown. I got a call from my sister-in-law last Friday, 14th October, with the news that the cards had finally turned up the day before. So they only took two and a half months to reach their destination Twak Shake Head The worst I've had when shipping to the States was 28 days.

I won't disagree with you, Kevin. Anytime that I've ever sent cards (first class airmail, small packets) to the UK, they seem to arrive there very quickly. I think they spend more total time in the International P.O in Los Angeles than they do flying over the Atlantic and going through UK Customs. Silly USPS! Twak Big Grin

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Irma Ahmed

www.aimo.deviantart.com or www.irmaahmed.tumblr.com

I got the top left Smile

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Whoo-hoo!! Got home a little while ago and found my box of Witchy-goodness waiting for me! Elephant

At this point I won't have time to scan and post my breaks until the weekend, but, as always, the quality is outstanding and I am very happy with my pulls! Stay tuned for pics.

And, I was also quite lucky in that I pulled a metal chase card by Juri Chinchilla AND a metal sketch card from Molly Brewer. My first-ever metal sketch card! Awesome!! Dance Metal

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done Debi, great stuff. Bouncey

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
We have finally received Nestor Celario Jr.'s and Jon Rademacher's Witchcraft sketch cards. They both have 4 approved sketch cards each. We will be making bonus sets for these and offering them first to people on the waiting list and people who did not gets any sets during the presale.

Jon Rademacher

www.toastter.deviantart.com or www.facebook.com/JonathanRademacherArt