Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en: Witchcraft
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking good! Can't wait for this to be released. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Now that Fan Expo Canada is over we have limited quantities of the Witchcraft P3 promo cards and the thick double-sided metal variant cards available for sale. Each metal variant is $10.00 USD (shipping is extra $2.50 to Canada, $5.00 to the US or $7.50 for overseas ). There are only 30 of these metal variants produced. Each metal card will come with it's matching regular printed promo as well.

If anyone is ONLY interested in just the regular printed P3 promo card we can ship it for the cost of postage ($1.00 to Canada, $1.50 to the US or $2.50 for overseas). Please email us at tmontana@sympatico.ca if interested.

We also have extras of the Witchcraft P1 & P2 promo cards available and a small quantity of the metal variants as well.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW Eek . This set ticks all the boxes for me, just hope I am one of the lucky 50 Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
HALLOWE'EN WITCHCRAFT PRESALE WILL BE ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 2nd 2016. Please visit the following webpage for more information. http://fav.me/dah9cmv

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
HALLOWE'EN WITCHCRAFT PRESALE WILL BE ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 2nd 2016. Please visit the following webpage for more information. http://fav.me/dah9cmv

Clap Clap Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post