Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    More Kringle Kards Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More Kringle Kards Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Looks like the packs, to be released Dec 8, have 6 promos in them, 1 per pack

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
There are 6 5x7 Promo's and 6 "ordinary" promo's as well, so I think there are at least 12 to collect

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
If you want to see the Kringle promos, they are posted in News & Rumors under Kringle Kards.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
If you want to see the Kringle promos, they are posted in News & Rumors under Kringle Kards.

And VERY nice they look too Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I need help.

No, not that. With these cards.

I want to purchase/trade for a base set and all 12 promos for a Christmas present for my wife.

She is aware of the sketch cards, but has no idea of base/promos. I already have the first promos hidden away with some other card awaiting to go under the tree.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just picked up sets of both versions of the base cards, and all promos, for myself

You can shoot me an email, and perhaps I can point you in the right direction

Nice cards, Breygent !

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post