Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voltron promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
According to the Sadlittles Facebook page, there will be promos for their Voltron set. I don't see any other info.

Are these the first new Sadlittles promos for 2012 ? I don't recall anything else coming out this year by them, in terms of promos

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Voltron "Sven" promo is now available for a SASE, through Voltron.com's Facebook page

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone know how many promos there are or will be on Voltron ?

So far, to my knowledge, there are just the Facebook sendaway promo (Sven) and the one that comes roughly 1 per 3 preview packs...

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Anyone know how many promos there are or will be on Voltron ?

So far, to my knowledge, there are just the Facebook sendaway promo (Sven) and the one that comes roughly 1 per 3 preview packs...

can see the cards and first promo here

http://www.collectablechris.com/voltron-dotu.html

I also got the facebook promo
which I will try to add tomorrow

both promo's are for the next set : Mini-Verse

only 2 I have seen so far

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info Chris... Was wondering how they picked promo name MVLE1.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
believe it stands for Mini-Verse Limited Edition 1

Voltron Defender of the Mini-Verse is the next set to be released - or I assume since there are promo cards for it

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Someone said above in one of the other forums that a third promo was produced.

I've only seen the Facebook (Sven) and the one in the preview packs.

Where is the third one ?

Are there any more Volton promos coming ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know this goes back a hundred years, but UK dealer Applecards had an exclusive promo ACP1 on this Voltron set, in 2013.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And there was another one, MLCP1 by dealer "Miss Lizzy."