Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Exclusive Autographed Bench Warmer Promo for Sale
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Exclusive Autographed Bench Warmer Promo for Sale
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here's a story that is running on the blog today:

BENCHED NO MORE

At the 55th Philly Non-Sports Card Show, we gave away one of four different Bench Warmer promotional cards to all attendees. And all dealers received a very special autograph card (signed by Natalie Clarke). Bench Warmer printed a sixth card—a Jennifer Korbin autograph (“Lacey Summers” from Cinemax’s Lingerie series) card shown at left, which was to be signed by Korbin and randomly distributed at the show. Unfortunately, the card was not completed in time. In fact, the dealer promos were so last minute, they came in on the Saturday of the show and were handed out on Sunday.

We’ve now received the Jennifer Korbin cards from Bench Warmer and are offering them exclusively through the blog and the Non-Sport Update store. The cards are just $9.95 plus $1.00 for shipping and handling, worldwide. That’s pretty reasonable for an autograph Bench Warmer when you consider how much some Bench Warmer autograph cards have been known to sell for. Get yours while supplies last! Click on the link above to view the blog or purchase through the NSU Store.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool! Order placed! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Any chance of spilling the print run?

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Cool! Order placed! Big Grin

Thanks very much Batman and Ted (and everyone else who has ordered so far).

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
Nice!

Any chance of spilling the print run?

Unfortunately, Bench Warmer does not reveal that info unless it is printed on the card. From what I've been told, it is pretty low.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine...

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine as well Smile

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
And I have as well...
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Ordered Smile

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Eek Sexy! Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
yes. oh sorry.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just ordered mine!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Got an email from Benchwarmer today advertizing these special cards. Available only on the NSU website!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I bought one today too... but I'm still missing that pretty Afro-American promo autograph from this Philly Show set.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Ordered Mine

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Ordered Thumb Up

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Ordered one today.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No NSU yet - but a lovely NSU Benchwarmer card arrived today - looks GOOD

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also received!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived at the Batcave! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Got mine too. Love it!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post