Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Spartacus Blood and Sand Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartacus Blood and Sand Promos
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
The P1 has been sent to dealers:

Good looking card.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Nice looking promo. I wonder if there will also be an NSU promo.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

This is indeed a nice promo, front and back.

A must have fr me I think.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Promo looks great.

Too bad this show is done, would have been nice to continue on for several years with new card releases.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
Too bad this show is done, would have been nice to continue on for several years with new card releases.

?

I don't know what you heard but season 2 is upcoming:Wiki

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I think Season 2 is a prequal to Blood and Sand called Gods of the Arena and has different characters and a different actor playing Spartacus, due to Andy Whitfields ill health.

There is no real continuation of the Blood and Sand storyline.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
Season two of Blood and Sand is in production now I believe with a new Spartacus.

The 6 episode "prequel" is Gods of the Arena.

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I didn't know about the second Season, I thought the Prequel may have just been causing some confusion.

TTFN

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Any sign of a P2? Maybe as a NSU promo?

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Any sign of a P2? Maybe as a NSU promo?

Hi William:

No, unfortunately, this one will not be in NSU. I am not certain what (or if?) Rittenhouse has planned for it. We'll have some other cool Rittenhouse promos though in our upcoming issues.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information Harris.